Thread: Greetings, adult toddler

Default Greetings, adult toddler

Hey everyone.

I'll start out by introducing myself. I'm an 18 year old gay male from Canada who is interested in ageplay. I'm more of and adult toddler/boy that an adult baby, and only as a fetish and not a lifestyle. I was wondering if there are any other members of this forum who are also adult toddlers/boys.

Am I in the right place? If not, can anyone guide me to another community? This seems to be a pretty active forum so I thought I'd inquire here.

Thanks.
    Last edited by futurepunk92; 09-Jul-2011 at 20:24.

I have met a few others on here. I am a DL and have only recently gotten into age play/regression. I actually enjoy regressing to 5-8ish. I do have a bottle and a teddy bear and a paci. But when i RP or age play, i like to be a little older. And i have met a few others on Adisc that have that in common. So yes, i think you found a good place to start.

You might want to share a little more about yourself, What other interests do you have?

One forum you might want to look at to find other Adult Toddlers/Kids is the "Adopt a User" page in the Adult Baby Forum. There are several on there that like to age play anywhere from 2-12.

Welcome to the site I think as you look around, you'll see that you're not alone. More often than not, when people say "Adult Baby" they mean a child with at least some degree of personal autonomy rather than just a blob that lays there (not that there's anything wrong with that). I think the lifestyle type approach is more common than on the Diaper Lover side of things but there are still those who look at it from a sexual angle. We're 13+ community primarily focused on support, so we don't get overt with the sexual stuff or hook-ups.

Although we tend to be pretty keen on diapers, we like to talk about other things as well. Maybe you can tell us about some of your other interests.

[Ha Ha, beat ya, Trevor ]

(Back to footieboy: ) Hey just saw from your profile that you are into 3d Design.. Do you mean like animation, still graphics, videos or what. I do alot of work in graphics and videos and was just curios what your interests were in.

Thanks for the replies.

@ABalex: Regarding 3D design, I'm into architectural visualization. I also like designing 2D vector graphics and websites. I used to work at a small web design firm during high school.

Anyways, now that I know I'm in the right place, I'll tell you a little bit about myself.

I'm a pretty quiet guy with a few very close friends. I have lived with anxiety disorder since I was a kid, but I am slowly getting better. I am currently studying cabinetmaking in college.

I came to ADISC to chat with people who are also interested in age play and regression. I am especially interested in clothing. To be honest, I'm not too keen on diapers, but I am open to trying them.

I love architectural design. One of my favourite hobbies is to design houses and interiors, using 3D applications like SketchUp and creating photorealistic renderings. I also love web/graphic design, techy stuff, geography, cars, gaming, photography, and botany. In my free time, I like to sleep, browse the web, and hang out with a few friends.

I hope to meet some people on ADISC who share similar interests and can relate to my feelings about regression. I am very open so don't be afraid to ask me anything.
    Last edited by futurepunk92; 14-Jul-2011 at 07:01.

Quote Originally Posted by footieboy View Post
    and only as a fetish and not a lifestyle.
    So when you say it is more of a fetish than a lifestyle.. do you mean you only regress/age play when [not mature forum so.... you know]. Are then any other times you regress. Do you ever just do it to relax or 'get away from it all' or is purely just for [mature content].

Censoring since this is not a mature forum. sorry if this is still too explicit, just trying to understand.

Sometimes I like to regress to simply feel like a kid again. Otherwise it's largely a sexual fetish.

Don't worry though, I'm not here to discuss the sexual stuff.
    Last edited by futurepunk92; 12-Jul-2011 at 09:51.

Quote Originally Posted by footieboy View Post
    Hey everyone.

I'll start out by introducing myself. I'm an 18 year old gay male from Canada who is interested in ageplay. I'm more of and adult toddler/boy that an adult baby, and only as a fetish and not a lifestyle. I was wondering if there are any other members of this forum who are also adult toddlers/boys.

Am I in the right place? If not, can anyone guide me to another community? This seems to be a pretty active forum so I thought I'd inquire here.

Thanks.
    3-4 is probably my favorite age to regress to. =D

Diapers aren't a really big part of my AB side, mainly my DL side.

I like to regress to around 4-7. So not really a toddler. :P

I feel like a 6-8yo. That is also my RP character. I do use a paci and a teddy. But i know some RL 6yo that do, too.