Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New :]

Default New :]

Hey everybody im new to this website so im kinda gettin used to it lol. But i am here to talk and hopefully meet other diapered girls.

Hi, welcome to the site!

You will be able to meet all sorts of diapered people on here, not just girls. That said, if it's your target audience, you may be disappointed... That, and this isn't a dating site

If you do want to be a part of the community, would be great if you could give a proper introduction - there's a great cheat sheet.

Welcome again!

Quote Originally Posted by DLBrett View Post
    Hey everybody im new to this website so im kinda gettin used to it lol. But i am here to talk and hopefully meet other diapered girls.
    Hey, welcome to ADISC.

Two clarifications:
    • Your introduction might be interpreted by some as being a meet-up request. ADISC has a strict "this is not a dating site" policy, so please be mindful of that when you post.
    • Your profile states that you are a male, so what exactly do you mean by "other diapered girls"?
    Last edited by Near; 08-Jul-2011 at 17:59.

I expect to see people drift in who used to use Diaperspace, damn I loved that it existed, and when I joined the chorus that proclaimed we're not for finding sex or romance I would suggest D-space as a better bet, now that's gone. *sniff*

We have girls, padded girls, but please don't go hounding them. Half the reason padded girls are hard to find is they are in hiding from being chased. Adisc takes a dim view of members being bothersome to each other.

I do appreciate feminine point of view also, and find it sooooooo cool that that "feminine lilt" comes across in the voice of tg's, something much more evident when you're dealing online without images or video, just text. I come to the table willing to acknowledge them as female, but that "femaleness" makes it easy and natural to see them as female.

*Hides from new member who is so obviously looking for a hook-up*

I don't trust it.

Looks around cautiously for the boy/girl and stands with his back to the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleabgirl View Post
    *Hides from new member who is so obviously looking for a hook-up*
    *shelters the sacred female from new member who is so obviously looking for a hook-up*

There is at least a *slight* chance he/she is just looking for friends who happen to be girls. Until he/she responds i don't think that we should automatically assume they are here looking for a 'hook-up'. If i'm wrong and he/she is just looking for a new Diaperspace, then by all means scare him away. But i don't think we should just automatically assume the worst. Whether that is its intention or not, Adisc is a great place to meet friends that share interests and that is all that DLBrett has expressed interest in, so far.

Welcome, i hope you enjoy it here...

and if you don't... then i hope you find somewhere else.