Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What if you could live your life over again without this fetish ?

Question What if you could live your life over again without this fetish ?

I think I would do it. Even though I really like wearing diapers.... But I think it bothers me too much when I try to get involved with a woman. I just can't stop wondering how she would react when she would find out I like to wear diapers. Every time I'm pretty sure it would be a complete turn-off for her. And most of the times that thought is the turn-off for me, to be honest.

Would you do it ?

Sometimes I do and sometimes I dont. Everyone is born the way they are for a reason though.

I started a thread kind of like this, just click back a bit and you'll see

I wouldn't as for one, I quite enjoy this. I like being unique; I strive for it. I look at other people (for the most part) being closed-minded jerks all out for themselves who don't have a care in the world of who they step over. Being ABDL opened me up to a whole new world, and I would never want to change that.

Quote Originally Posted by LobieVulpyn View Post
    I wouldn't as for one, I quite enjoy this. I like being unique; I strive for it. I look at other people (for the most part) being closed-minded jerks all out for themselves who don't have a care in the world of who they step over. Being ABDL opened me up to a whole new world, and I would never want to change that.
    ^^ you took the words right out of my mouth. I so totally quote every single word you said!

My fascination for diapers is a part of me, it makes my life more tasty and helped me opening up my mind in a way that people without such unusual feelings will never get to experience. Why in the world would I want to have or to be something less than I do?

I wouldn't. I'd be a much different person, and probably not in a good way. Being off-kilter a bit helps to put my life into perspective and accept people's differences. I get the idea that without this, I'd turn out much like one of my brothers, and they're all "lol vagina iz awesome". To the point that it's literally all one of them talks about... even though he's 20, lives at home, and only hangs out with dudes and gets drunk like once a month.

So glad I'm not one of them.

youngbear9

I would go back and change it because like you said it is a major turn off. Its also very hard to tell your girlfriend, and if you actually do man up and do it, she may not like it. I care about what other people think of me (to self conscience in that way) so if people found out I would want to kill myself or run away. I would definitely do life over again without this fetish.

ZACKrat90

I don't think I could, It's like a part of me, and it's an exellent way to get all exited "down there."

Butterfly Mage

I would ditch this fetish in a heartbeat if I could. It just doesn't seem likely to happen. I like wearing diapers. I don't like the fact that I like diapers, nkr does there seem to be anything I can do about it.