Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goin to the doctor in August

Default Goin to the doctor in August

So I'm going to the doctor in august qnd I'm worried about the fact that I shave down there and I'm afraid the doctor might say something to my mother since I'm only 16 so do you think I should stop until then?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakfumant View Post
    So I'm going to the doctor in august qnd I'm worried about the fact that I shave down there and I'm afraid the doctor might say something to my mother since I'm only 16 so do you think I should stop until then?
    I'm more worried about you, if you have a problem which needs your doc to inspect your "diaper area" :-s
    No, your doctor wont be saying anything to your mom - at 16 I'd expect you'd be entitled to full doctor-patient confidentiality - perhaps unless your doc thought your life/health were in really serious danger from something you might do to yourself.

It's none of his business if you shave it or not... He probably wont tell your mother! it's your choice to shave and he probably doesn't care. (I'm Assuming you're a boy.)

---------- Post added at 22:42 ---------- Previous post was at 22:41 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by riddle View Post
    I'm more worried about you, if you have a problem which needs your doc to inspect your "diaper area" :-s
    Don't they make the guys cough? I Think that's what he's worried about.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexii View Post
    It's none of his business if you shave it or not... He probably wont tell your mother! it's your choice to shave and he probably doesn't care. (I'm Assuming you're a boy.)

---------- Post added at 22:42 ---------- Previous post was at 22:41 ----------

Don't they make the guys cough? I Think that's what he's worried about.
    I believe the phrase is "turn your head and cough" :-\
    Well maybe in America - I've never had it done - but at 16 you're probably a bit young for the testicular cancer check (?)

Quote Originally Posted by riddle View Post
    I believe the phrase is "turn your head and cough" :-\
    Well maybe in America - I've never had it done - but at 16 you're probably a bit young for the testicular cancer check (?)
    Nope a kid from Degrassi (Canadian tv show) a 16 year old had it. They start when you're 14 i think. Damn if only i was a guy. Lol i only know because i have a brother.
    Last edited by Lexii; 08-Jul-2011 at 03:09.

The age is very low for testicular cancer actually but yeah I am a boy but for safety I think I will stop for a while.

youngbear9

Besides nut sack cancer (lol) they could be doing a physical on him. Make sure hes good for sports, doesnt have hernias, things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexii View Post
    Nope a kid from Digrassi (american tv show) a 16 year old had it. They start when you're 14 i think. Damn if only i was a guy. Lol i only know because i have a brother.
    Damn you cultural imperialist! Degrassi is a CANADIAN show! Degrassi (franchise) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

no doctor would bring that up. like why would they? their job is to inspect your health, not look for stuff like that. they see so much genitalia it really doesnt phase them or give them a second thought the appearance other then if theres like a real problem!!!

I got shingles a few weeks ago and finally the pain got bad, so my wife made an appointment with my doctor. I suddenly realized after I said yes to the appointment, that I've been keeping it short. Fortunately it had grown enough back that it wasn't noticeable. For those of you who have never had shingles, a variant of chicken pox, it follows the sciatic nerve, blisters and pain starting at your crotch and waist line, and running down and over your ass, and down your leg if it's really bad. There is no cure, so you have to endure it, sometimes for months.