Thread: Need Some Support

Red face Need Some Support

Mom left me when I was really young never saw her again. Dad left me with his girlfriends to raise me while he traveled around the world. So I was spoiled my entire life because everyone felt sorry for me. Now my dad thinks I am too old to be asking for his love and attention. Anyways, my parents just had me for the wrong reasons... some people should never have kids. :P

Lately I have been feeling so empty in my heart. I think I just miss my real mom which left me when I was around 4. I just get these "lonely attacks" which I can't shake off.

Don't know what to do but feel blue.. and listen to sad ethereal music and watch Anime.. just finished Berserk..good heavens what an anime..

If anyone has similar stories please share.. don't want it to be just about meeeeee.. :P

Need an Internet Mommy
    Maybe you need to think about what you can do for other people, and then you'll be able to get what you want

I'm so sorry Life.... Sometimes life isn't very fair. I've been writing about that very thing in my novel this week. In the story, I refer to The Kid's Survival Manual. There's an Epilogue to the book, and it's about life not being fair, kids who have cancer, or are paralyzed, etc. The fact that your dad can't understand how you feel suggests that he's not a person who gives a lot of love, at least not to his family.

Sometimes, all you can do is move on and find someone who will love you. Riddle's suggestion is a very good one. Giving to others will get your mind off your own feelings of rejection, and others will appreciate you, and even love you for who you are. It will make you a bigger person. Keep your options open, and don't be used by someone, because sometimes when we so desperately need love, we give ourselves to the wrong person, someone who may be toxic to us, and this can happen because we are emotionally vulnerable.

For what it's worth...hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisabeach View Post
    Mom left me when I was really young never saw her again. Dad left me with his girlfriends to raise me while he traveled around the world. So I was spoiled my entire life because everyone felt sorry for me. Now my dad thinks I am too old to be asking for his love and attention. Anyways, my parents just had me for the wrong reasons... some people should never have kids. :P

Lately I have been feeling so empty in my heart. I think I just miss my real mom which left me when I was around 4. I just get these "lonely attacks" which I can't shake off.

Don't know what to do but feel blue.. and listen to sad ethereal music and watch Anime.. just finished Berserk..good heavens what an anime..

If anyone has similar stories please share.. don't want it to be just about meeeeee.. :P
    Okay here's my story,

my biological family is an absolute mess, my older sister whose 21, is a product of a orgy that I'm biological mother participated in while she was on drugs, pretty much every drug known to man. She cheated on my father, and contracted an STD that was acting like an autoimmune disease in attacking me while I was in my mother

and my mother left me when I was just six months old when she found out I was disabled and diagnosed with cerebral palsy. My father soon remarried to my stepmother who is very abusive towards me, kept me isolated. My father wasn't around he was a workaholic, and drunk at the time.

Couple years later I moved in with my aunt who is just controlling bitch, I reestablish contact with my biological mother who I never met face-to-face. I found out I have a four-year-old the biological brother half-brother who are now fighting for in court to make sure that he doesn't have to grow up with an abusive mother. But now I'm faced with the court case for endangering the welfare of a child because his biological father is now up here in the states fighting for custody of his son.

She has since disowned me and cut off all contact and I lost a chance of having a brother and a mother all because I did what was right

I get those feelings of being lonely constantly, being that I considered my ex-girlfriend a mother because that was the closest thing I have had to a said mother

you are not alone

I think we all go through times where we just feel bleh, and like not doing anything. You're definitely not alone in that.

As for trying to get out of that funk, I like riddle's idea too. Helping yourself by helping others. It helps you get your mind off of your own troubles and realize there's a lot of people in worse situations than you, and that if they can do it, you can too. It also makes you feel good about yourself to help those less fortunate.

You may also want to consider talking to someone with an unbiased view who can help you focus more on the positives in your life than the negatives. I'm talking about someone like a counselor or minister or priest or the like. I've found that it can really help just to talk to someone who is on the outside, who can give you a different point of view. Sometimes when we're in funk we tend to focus on a few bad things and miss the big picture. An outside person can help remedy that.

What ever you decide to do, I wish you well, and we're always here to help however we can.

Hello lifesabeach;
    i'm sorry to hear about your situation and abandonment from your boilogical parents.
    if possible i would recomend seeking profesional help with dealinf with your situation and your feelings.
    I see a theropist for depression and anxiety problems and their is nothing wrong with seeking help.

Hi Lifesabeach - Like others here I find it is difficult to know what to say - and most of it has been said already. The thought that came to me was "You are not alone" and as you mentioned talking with trusted people what about looking for a local support group of people who feel a bit like yourself. I don't know what is available in California, but guess you will have some to choose from. This isn't suggested instead of "professionnal" help but as something to run alongside and help you make sense of the twists and turns life is taking. Oh, and by the way, never imagine you haven't got a lot to offer ot ther people!

LittleDrummerGirl

I get what you're saying. Know that I'll be here for you. As for treatment, I don't know, but I would reccomend ditching the sad music for Manic Bloom.

Donīt ask what can do America for you, ask what you can do for America.

JFK

Personally Iīd like to change the word "America" for the "world"

And now my experience: My father was alcoholic, now died. My mother has in her head only €. I wasnīt happy kid, whatever it eas possible out of the house. Now I live alone, searching for happyness, unsuccesfully I canīt find it. So I try to live happy first with myself and later with another people. The contrarious thinking was alway the way to the hell of depresion.