Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Absolutely Perfect....

Angry Absolutely Perfect....

I literally have no idea why I'm posting this…

My brother or should I say stepbrother called me yesterday to announce that he is now straight but that's not the best part

during MY freshman year of high school when I was still living with my stepmother and father, I was molested twice by by him and raped once so although I am happy for him that doesn't fix the mental crap that put me through. When it happened he was also a teen baby… I was diapered up and he took it upon himself to change me… He then proceeded to stick a pacifier in my mouth and tied it around m me in a way that I could not get it out of my mouth, tied me down on multiple occasions and proceeded to rape me…

Nobody in my family knows about this just thought I had talk about it because my brother had announced that he was now straight… If this post get me thrown off ADISC I really don't care

He's obviously not right in the head...people like him give *B/DLs a bad name.

Sorry that you had to go through all that!

sheesh, that's - outrageous what he did. It's a crime, I almost wanted to ask you "did you go to the police?" .. but you probably did that already?

And what he says that "he's now straight" - that's complete BS. And it's got nothing to do with what he did to you. People - men - don't rape other men because they should be gay, or women because they are straight.
    They rape because they are indeed very sick in upstairs department. Rape is violence wrapped in sex.
    So that he says he's now "straight" is irrelevant. And besides, you cannot change from gay to straight.

There's this thing called the police, you should probably tell them about this...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    There's this thing called the police, you should probably tell them about this...
    No way to prove it at this point, unless the guy was going to admit that he did it.

Florence > Yami Yugi

What your step-brother did to you was fucking outrageous, and the fact that he used ABDL to shame you into silence is also awful...

I hope you get justice, and I hope you get whatever help you need to cope with your horrible experience.

Quote Originally Posted by riddle View Post
    What your step-brother did to you was fucking outrageous, and the fact that he used ABDL to shame you into silence is also awful...

I hope you get justice, and I hope you get whatever help you need to cope with your horrible experience.
    no way to prove

Quote Originally Posted by goodnightmoon92 View Post
    no way to prove
    Even if you can't take it as a case to the police, I'd hope you could get some help for any psychological trauma that you (might?) have after an experience like that.
    My best friend was sexually assaulted when she was a child and still has issues from it as she didn't get any psych help.

Quote Originally Posted by riddle View Post
    Even if you can't take it as a case to the police, I'd hope you could get some help for any psychological trauma that you (might?) have after an experience like that.
    My best friend was sexually assaulted when she was a child and still has issues from it as she didn't get any psych help.
    i think this is why im afraid of regular intimacy and why i lost my ex gf, i considered her more of a mommy and i didnt wanna be caught in that vunerable situation again

Quote Originally Posted by goodnightmoon92 View Post
    i think this is why im afraid of regular intimacy and why i lost my ex gf, i considered her more of a mommy and i didnt wanna be caught in that vunerable situation again
    My friend has similar problems, I believe that it's a common reaction. Are you in a situation where you could talk to a psych or a rape counsellor? Have you ever thought of it? If not it's probably a good thing to do.