Thread: Hi All, It's ME!!!!

Cool Hi All, It's ME!!!!

Hi all, I'm just introducing myself so some of you can get to know me, but hopefully not to much I am from Columbus, Ohio but not born here, you can ask me that once you get to know me. I have many interests in mylife, one of which is, yes of course, diapers!!!. But besides diapers I enjoy programming, running, soccer, baseball, softball, not so much football anymore, watching a good movie that makes me think, taking long walks on the beach with a beautiful sunset.... OK maybe not that one. I hope to meet and talk to many of you in the coming weeks!!!

Welcome to the site! Although, any reason you have only made an intro now? I assume scoping out the site first, bit of recon for 7 months?

Anyway, here's my first attempt to get to know you:

1. Favourite programming language?

2. Favourite film?

3. Favourite food?

*hugs*

I used to live in Columbus! Are you a big OSU fan like just about everyone else that lives there?

I've been in Ohio once... and in the airspace several times. Welcome! :-)

To be honest I do not really have a favorite programming language, but if I had to pick it would either be between javascript and C#, it just depends on what kindof project I am working on at the time. A language should not dictate how something should be done, the project should determine the language method of how something should be done.....

Favorite film? Well that would be hands down Magnolia....just love how three interrelated stories come together in that movie.

OSU you ask? I disliked OSU even when they were good years ago and dislike them more even now after all the stuff they have been going through over the past year. But all well.

mmm... ohians . they're everywhere in nc. It makes me very happy to find that you dislike OSU though (Southern Cal was my favorite college growing up for sports/family/alumni reasons)
    welcome .

you like soccer? do you follow mls? have a favorite club or something?

Quote Originally Posted by spencer0741 View Post
    Hi all, I'm just introducing myself so some of you can get to know me, but hopefully not to much I am from Columbus, Ohio but not born here, you can ask me that once you get to know me. I have many interests in mylife, one of which is, yes of course, diapers!!!. But besides diapers I enjoy programming, running, soccer, baseball, softball, not so much football anymore, watching a good movie that makes me think, taking long walks on the beach with a beautiful sunset.... OK maybe not that one. I hope to meet and talk to many of you in the coming weeks!!!
    Another programmer and runner It's like a party! Welcome to the site spencer and i hope you find what your looking for here .