Thread: Babyfur oriented stories?

Default Babyfur oriented stories?

Okay.. Hoping you guys could help me out here :3 I have no actual 'internet' access, weekends is on my 3DS, but not all the time, and my cell phone has very poor internet capabilities (Straight Talk ). RTF format pages usually won't work and Google/Bing cuts images out of the 'mobile opt' search (it removes images from all pages :c ). I have been looking around for any babyfur/furry stories. These would have to be away from Sofurry and those larger sites because they wont work at all on my phone (even with skweezer) so if anyone has any recommendations for a website or archive, please tell me!

FoxTalesTimes - nearly all content on that site is furry-related, including a goodly percentage of the stories. And even a few of the non-furry stories easily rank as the best AB fiction I've read anywhere, here included.

Malakai, you should read 2 Weeks with Ms. Roo. I talked to the author about finishing it, unfortunately, it's going to be a while.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFurCat View Post
    Malakai, you should read 2 Weeks with Ms. Roo. I talked to the author about finishing it, unfortunately, it's going to be a while.
    alright. Thanks, I'll go have a look