Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *waves* Hello there!

Default *waves* Hello there!

Hi there everyone~

I've spent time reading all the important threads and notices, so I figured now was the time to introduce myself. ^^

I'm pretty new to this whole scene but I am a mommyfur and a littlefur. I'm engaged to a wonderful scaly man, we've been together for nearly five years now. I'm pretty sure he's the yin to my yang. I also have a cub which I adore.

I love crafting! I like to make plugs for stretched lobes out of polymer clay, handmade jewelry, plushies, clothing, any hands-on crafts, really. I spend a lot of time on Virtual Petsites like Verpets, Subeta and Rescreatu. I'm pretty obsessed with The Dark Tower series by Stephen King, love to fangirl about it with other fans. I also love folk music and indie rock.

I joined ADISC because someone told me it was a very informative, respectable community and that it would be a great place to help me find myself. From what I've seen so far I can't say my friend was wrong!

That's me in a nutshell. ^^;

Wonderful introduction! Welcome to the site and nice to see other Canadian here, even we have plenty of us here. I am glad to see you enjoy it here already. =)

Can't find anything to rag on... Why did you have to not suck? D:

I hope by scaly you mean the furry kind, and not some kind of skin disease. ._.

I've heard a lot about the Dark Tower series, yet I don't really know anything about it. Want to try to indoctrinate someone into this series?

When you say you have a cub, do you mean a babyfur or an actual child. (Side note: why do people use furry terms for real life things? So confusing D: )

EDIT: BONUS! You're Canadian. We are much better up here in the Great White North than those ruffians down south.

Welcome to the site, but ...

Quote Originally Posted by Isobel View Post
    I'm engaged to a wonderful scaly man
    What is a scaly man?

Quote Originally Posted by Emmy View Post
    Wonderful introduction! Welcome to the site and nice to see other Canadian here, even we have plenty of us here. I am glad to see you enjoy it here already. =)
    Thank you! Go Canada. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    Can't find anything to rag on... Why did you have to not suck? D:

I hope by scaly you mean the furry kind, and not some kind of skin disease. ._.

I've heard a lot about the Dark Tower series, yet I don't really know anything about it. Want to try to indoctrinate someone into this series?

When you say you have a cub, do you mean a babyfur or an actual child. (Side note: why do people use furry terms for real life things? So confusing D: )

EDIT: BONUS! You're Canadian. We are much better up here in the Great White North than those ruffians down south.
    I'm glad you think I don't suck. I beg to differ. xD

My mate is sorta scaly in both ways. >> We don't have the best skin. I pity our future children and their almost assured bad skin. But he's a komodo dragon furry, to answer the 'scaly man' questions.

The Dark Tower series, as best summed by Wikipedia (because I wrote out a summary and it was just fangirl babbling..):

"The Dark Tower is a series of books written by American author Stephen King, which incorporates themes from multiple genres, including fantasy, science fantasy, horror and western. It describes a "Gunslinger" and his quest toward a tower, the nature of which is both physical and metaphorical."

&

"In the story, Roland Deschain is the last living member of a knightly order known as gunslingers and the last of the line of "Arthur Eld", his world's analogue of King Arthur. Politically organized along the lines of a feudal society, it shares technological and social characteristics with the American Old West but is also magical. Many of the magical aspects have vanished from Mid-World, but traces remain as do relics from a technologically advanced society. Roland's quest is to find the Dark Tower, a fabled building said to be the nexus of all universes. Roland's world is said to have "moved on", and it appears to be coming apart at the seams. Mighty nations have been torn apart by war, entire cities and regions vanish without a trace and time does not flow in an orderly fashion. Sometimes, even the sun rises in the north and sets in the east. As the series opens, Roland's motives, goals and age are unclear, though later installments shed light on these mysteries."

When I said cub, I meant I have a babyfur that I'm a caretaker to. I'm not one who uses 'furry' terms much out of context. x3

Thanks for the warm welcome. c:

Great name (reminds me of Misabel from the Moomins,) cloth-lover, and with a scaley Great intro too!

There's a lot to you to get to know... but the first thing that strikes me is what balance do you strike between caretaking and being babyfurry? Is it a matter of mood, or do you like one with certain people and the other with other people? is it simply fun to switch for variety's sake?

Supersam1223

I'm glad you think I don't suck. I beg to differ. xD
    You know that's a huge compliment from Zephy because 70% (maybe more) of his posts are sarcastic slurs.

Anywho, welcome to ADISC!!! I hope you like it here.

Quote Originally Posted by supersam1223 View Post
    You know that's a huge compliment from Zephy because 70% (maybe more) of his posts are sarcastic slurs.

I take offense to this. I don't slur anything. I'm rather articulate, if I do say so myself. >:

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Great name (reminds me of Misabel from the Moomins,) cloth-lover, and with a scaley Great intro too!

There's a lot to you to get to know... but the first thing that strikes me is what balance do you strike between caretaking and being babyfurry? Is it a matter of mood, or do you like one with certain people and the other with other people? is it simply fun to switch for variety's sake?
    Thanks! The name is the title of a Bjork song I really love. =)

Well I'm a very dominant person in a relationship with someone very submissive. He's not a switch in any way shape or form. Over all these years with him I've sort of just tucked my own submissive desires away, since they couldn't really be satisfied. In my day to day life I'm the caretaker of a cub, in an entirely nonsexual relationship. This cub has opened my mind to the world of diapers, even though I get something different from them than he does. I'm still exploring this new side of me, though I wish to regress and enjoy being little, I have no desire to be babied or taken care of. If that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by supersam1223 View Post

Thanks for the welcome. It's a very lovely forum. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    I take offense to this. I don't slur anything. I'm rather articulate, if I do say so myself. >:
    Upon first impression I think you're lovely, don't worry. xD

Upon first impression I think you're lovely, don't worry. xD
    So naive... this is going to be fun. ^^