Thread: New here

Default New here

I'm new here. My name is T and I'm an avid diaper wearer. Usually wear depends or cvs brand, whatever I can find. I do wear most of the time and use them for what they are intended on being used for. Just saying hi for now, will put a picture up shortly

Hi T, welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here and make lots of new friends! Though it would be great to hear a bit more about your interests etc - there's a great thread here with hints.

As a starter, Pepsi or Coke?

As a side note, I notice you list yourself as IC - are you aware of the medical grade diapers available online?

Hee hee... We all are avid, aren't we, and besides the actual thing we are into, our passion for it unites us, whoever and whatever else we may happen to be. Some are messy, some damp, some simply wear and don't use at all.

Happy to have you join; may we enrich your experience. We are here.

Quote Originally Posted by tbcraiglst View Post
    I'm new here. My name is T and I'm an avid diaper wearer. Usually wear depends or cvs brand, whatever I can find. I do wear most of the time and use them for what they are intended on being used for. Just saying hi for now, will put a picture up shortly
    A picture is not required.

Information while desired is not required either.

However, I advise giving us more information with which to open discourse. Hopefully it will lead to others getting to know you and develop into acquaintanceships integral to the support available here and if you are lucky find a few friends in the process.

Am I the only one that thinks there's something... "off" about putting "Craigslst" in your name?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks there's something... "off" about putting "Craigslst" in your name?
    ^

Regardless, welcome. Also, I know it's not nice for me to nitpick, but, TB or AB? It says both...