Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you could own it!!

Default If you could own it!!

If you could own any item or items for any PC or console game in real life, what would you own? List as many as you wish, please include the game that the item or items are from!!

hrm....

Sims 2: the beast flat screen tv XD not sure what its called

halo 3: mongoose

Also can we have like the powers from the game too or just the items?

if powers then

World of warcraft: every mage and priest power XP
    Tier 6 clothing

gaia online: summoning scroll
    cat ears =)
    meh wolfie (check out my avy Gaia Online :: Samaki_Bamtastic's profile)

Portal: the cake
    Portal Gun

That's pretty much it for meh... might think of some stuff and put it up tomorrow though.

You may have powers from the games as well, I will count them as an item!!

The "Magic Sword" from the original Legend of Zelda. A sword that shoots stuff when you swing it, that would be badass.

all the guns from all the ratchet and clank games

the dark powers from jak 2

Item:
    Without a doubt, the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device, which is incidentally worth more than the combined incomes and vital organs of all the people in [SUBJECT HOMETOWN HERE]. :D

Powers:
    I'd want to be able to use Mesmer spells from Guild Wars. Being able to randomly interrupt people and to make them shout obscenities at will? I'd have to say yes.

Though Psyenergy from Golden Sun is also pretty tempting.

The Halo 3 Scarab...There's one way to make a first impression...

xdeadx

Hmm...

Prince of Persia 3: The ability to turn back time, slow down time, freeze people in time, and the daggertail from the dark prince form(that was so badass)

Elder Scrolls IV: All the spells

Elder Scrolls III(Bloodmoon): I think it was called Hercians ring? Well either way it turns you into a werewolf whenever you wear it. And a daedric dagger =P

Paper Mario: Ultra Boots (who wouldn't want to be able to jump like 30 feet in the air)

I'm to tired to think of the rest, bbl.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonite
    Item:
    Without a doubt, the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device, which is incidentally worth more than the combined incomes and vital organs of all the people in [SUBJECT HOMETOWN HERE].
    What he said. The Aperture Science Weighted Companion Cube and the Cake as well.