Thread: July 4th parade

Default July 4th parade

We just got back from our town's July 4th parade. We sat in some temp. bleachers and right next to us were a young family. The mother sat next to me and held her 2 ish boy. The father was next to her holding their 4 ish daughter. About half way through, the girl turns toward her mother and says, "mommy, I have to go potty". The mother says (rather loud because of the noise of the parade), "you remember what I put on you before we came, its ok". Thats all that was said.

About a minute later, my wife having heard the conversation also, whispers in my ear, "I bet you wish I had put 'something' on you before we came here to". I turned to her and she had a big grin and we both just laughed!!

Salami

Lol. I love inside *bdl jokes. Even though I'm the only one laughing because I don't know any other *bdls in real life. They are great.

Going to slightly derail this thread and ask what peoples opinions are about putting potty training or recently potty trained kids into diapers for things like parades or long car rides.

I would personally be mortified at having to make that decision since I am AB/DL and if anything came out of it I would probably blame myself for it. I don't have kids right now, just thinking for the future.

well that sure seems normal, and haha funny about that inside joke :3

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    Going to slightly derail this thread and ask what peoples opinions are about putting potty training or recently potty trained kids into diapers for things like parades or long car rides.

I would personally be mortified at having to make that decision since I am AB/DL and if anything came out of it I would probably blame myself for it. I don't have kids right now, just thinking for the future.
    Even just having her use a diaper once could throw off months of potty training, so I've heard. I wouldn't do it.

I would have to say that if the child is accepting of being put back into a diaper for the day then there should not be any reason no to do so.

i have gone to the fireworks wearing. went with a coworker and some nieghbors. no one found out and it was a fun wet night.