Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A *man related* diaper question.

Hug

Default A *man related* diaper question.

Okay so wearing diapers is not a sexual thing for me, but when I put on a diaper I still get an erection. It goes away after a bit but before it does it is quite painfull. Is that normal?

~Hugs from Hug~

Quote Originally Posted by Hug View Post
    Okay so wearing diapers is not a sexual thing for me, but when I put on a diaper I still get an erection. It goes away after a bit but before it does it is quite painfull. Is that normal?

~Hugs from Hug~
    Yep, completely normal. (returns hug)

-G

...Not to sound like a perv, but we need a little more detail.

Like are you forcing it to go in a direction against its will? Is it bent at an odd angle?

More importantly, have you tried having a wank before you pad up so that you don't have this issue?
    (If your urge to wear diapers is gone after, then diapers are sexual, to a degree)

For the record, mine has never hurt. ._.

I usually get erections the second I unfold a diaper, I just relax and let it pass before diapering up. You will get used to it, it will just take time. If your bending it/putting it in a position that causes any stress it will hurt.

I normally just point it up If I get an erection while Padding up I can't really go with an erection so leaks aren't a problem till it gets soft again anyway, when it goes away I adjust to a more comfy postition. It only hurts if I try to bend it down or something like that.

Hug

I usually get erections the second I unfold a diaper, I just relax and let it pass before diapering up. You will get used to it, it will just take time. If your bending it/putting it in a position that causes any stress it will hurt.
    Pretty much how I get it.

YOur getting an errection with a diaper? OMFG PERV

-.- Its completely normal. Happens to EVERYONE, sexually related or not.

Hehe.... I trained myself not too ^_^

I think you are in denial. If diapers get you up than they are a sexual thing for you even if you would rather they were not. It is nothing to fear or be ashamed about diapers are often a turn on for many of us.

EmLamby

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    I think you are in denial. If diapers get you up than they are a sexual thing for you even if you would rather they were not. It is nothing to fear or be ashamed about diapers are often a turn on for many of us.
    This, x1000. No shame in lovin' diapers!