Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Score for the Babyfurs?

Default Score for the Babyfurs?

On FaF, one of the few times I'm on there for technical stuff, like if the site's acting up or something, and I see this:

"sexual situations"- A gray area? - Page 2

Post 34, at the bottom of the page. My first thought: Score 1 for us.... and I'm not even an AB. This is the first time I've seen anyone do anything like this before... what about everyone else? Have you ever seen anyone stand up for us before, especially somewhere like FA's forums, that are just LOADED with trolls?

I've never been on the forums very much, but from what I've learned about the furry community is that its really diverse and generally accepting, it sure is odd to come accross trolls and haters, though if you go to any babyfur's page on FA you don't see pretty much ANY hate. I guess trolls just like to pool up, they don't spread around much thankfully. And yes, I have seen people standing up for babyfur, diaperfurs ect, especially on FA, all it takes is one negative comment and there's a whole army of defenders, mostly aren't BFs! |)

From what I am seeing on the comments it looks as though they are not hating on BF's just the people who get sexual pleasure from seeing those kinds of pictures. Which is what the OP was trying to defend. Post #34 seemed to stand up for the OP's stance, I would almost say this is a hit for BF's not a plus. Because now it is making it look like a lot of people are like that. But that's just my opinion.

Not much of a score; the next post tells him to sit and spin and it got a bunch of "he he I agree"s.

Also, this is Fur Affinity we're talking about here, pretty much all that is bad and unholy gets posted there. Along with some things good and holy. But not so much.

EmLamby

Kudos to RobinTheHood.

I wish I could wring Deo's neck. Just saying.

Just another reason i stay far far away from furry forums that aren't babyfur. Too many trolls.

this thread makes me sad :<
    pedophilia is bad mm'k?
    all the people on that forum (including me) are not trolling you, dangit, we are trying to make you think!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikrit View Post
    pedophilia is bad mm'k?
    all the people on that forum (including me) are not trolling you, dangit, we are trying to make you think!
    Ridicule is a great way to get someone's mind to shut down instead of think... that said, I'm a big fan of cub-based art... i find myself wishing i were in the cub's position, rather than the one doing things to the cub...

just here to make you think

EmLamby

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen View Post
    Ridicule is a great way to get someone's mind to shut down instead of think...
    You read my mind! :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ikrit View Post
    pedophilia is bad mm'k?
    So telling someone that posting a picture of a cub in a wet or messy diaper is "mature" is making us think? It's making me think the forum is full of blank minded people >.<

"I can get off to a fully clothed teenage wolf boy."

^No more pictures of male, teenage wolves.