Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers on Icky/Yucky/Humid/Rainy Days

Default Diapers on Icky/Yucky/Humid/Rainy Days

So I have decided to be diapered since last night all through today since I actually had the time to do it and I didn't have any plans. They are making this rainy day so much better.

I went out to get a pizza earlier and all of my body outside my diaper felt so icky and sticky from the humidity. I had it off for an hour earlier because I thought I should probably take a break but that was definitely a mistake. It felt so weird without one on, lol.

Not really sure that this thread has any direction so I guess I'll just point it at how diapers make bad weather better.

Salami

I hate humidity and diapers. Yuck! I am in the hottest room in the house, and it is very humid. Not to mention I sweat just as much in my butt as my armpits. Curse you genetics!

yeah it's the same way here. that's why i've been holding off on my "good" diapers so they dont get uncomfortable.

Spearmint

My room is on the edge of the house, so it's always colder than the rest of the house in the winter, but hotter in the summer.

Humidity is just AWFUL, and even worse with diapers. I do like diapers on rainy days, though. I absolutely love storms, and combining that with diapers is just wonderful.

Yea I've been using goodnites to just sit around in since I don't want to waste the last of my M3's before I get closer to going back to college where I can order more.

Salami

Yeah its all about preserving the stash. I have both goodnights and depends maximum protection but I don't put on the depends unless I will be in for awhile or else its a waste of a good diaper. Funny thing is the goodnights are actually more expensive. Guess its the prints! Oh well, they are worth it.

Lol because I've been doing the same. It's hot and humid in Virginia, plus my mother in law has been visiting. She comes to stay for two month in the summer. Let me repeat...two months! In addition to all of this, I've been suffering with shingles. This is the first time I have ever had this. It typically follows the sciatic nerve which means it's all below the waist. It's a variant of the chicken pox virus, and it sets your nerve endings on fire.

But I've gone as far as I can for not being in diapers, and tonight's the night...

Salami

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Lol because I've been doing the same. It's hot and humid in Virginia, plus my mother in law has been visiting. She comes to stay for two month in the summer. Let me repeat...two months! In addition to all of this, I've been suffering with shingles. This is the first time I have ever had this. It typically follows the sciatic nerve which means it's all below the waist. It's a variant of the chicken pox virus, and it sets your nerve endings on fire.

But I've gone as far as I can for not being in diapers, and tonight's the night...
    I understand what you mean by tonights the night. I do the same thing. When I haven't worn for awhile sometimes I will just go all out. Its great.

As for the mother in law, my apologizes sir, my apologizes.

BabyJayk

I live in GA. So... everyday is icky, hot, humid, rainy, and I am diapered almost everyday. So I have these days so often I don't even have any other kind of day to compare it to. Lol

Well after 14hrs of being diapered I definitely felt a bit odd when i walked around without one. That lasted for about an hour before I got padded again =p

Goodnites are cheep enough that I don't mind just wearing them for comfort and not really wetting them. =D