Thread: Lefaivels

Default Lefaivels

Hello, I'm lefaivels and I'm into wearing and using diapers, or nappies as I'm used to calling them. I joined up here because there's lots of practical posts about getting hold of diapers, which up to now has seemed pretty difficult to do in the UK.

When I'm not doing that I'm into programming which is my job and also my hobby. And when I'm not at the keyboard I'm in the garden trying to raise potatoes.

I've been lurking and picking up tips here for a while, and now I've joined to see if I can contribute something back.

Sorry no one has welcomed you yet! Onecho at your service!

Thank you so much for including some non-diaper related information. I'm sure you've already noticed we talk about everything, including many non-ABDL related topics. One of my best friends is a programmer in Seattle. He seems to love what he does; more than what I can say for my job

And, I love potatoes Especially sweet potatoes!

I'm glad to see you've decided to join! I started as a lurker as well but am so glad I finally took that step! Your contributions will be most welcome.

Enjoy!

Welcome! It appears us Brits are invading fairly rapidly now!

I'm also a programmer - what language do you write in? I *also* want to grow veg when I have my own place... small world eh!?

alu

Welcome lefaivels. So your into programming i wish i could learn computer languages (i only know Html) but Im more into hardware and building/ fixing pc's.
    As you said yes the site great for lurking and getting tips. But feel free to ask for info if you need it.
    Also it's easy to get nappys in the uk. Lidl's has a range of adult diapers thats just out, and any pharmacy's like boot's ,superdrugs + local pharmacys should sell diapers.
    Any way post and have fun round the forums.

user13640

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    Welcome! It appears us Brits are invading fairly rapidly now!

I'm also a programmer - what language do you write in? I *also* want to grow veg when I have my own place... small world eh!?
    Ya the brits are invading all right. Lets just hope that stays on the site. I got some good British friends I wouldn't want on the other side. Anyway welcome to the site. Potatoes rule. So ya. I'd say more but I gotta prepare for the invasion... XD

Welcome!

I program as well =) what kind of work do you do?

I come to a diaper forum and end up talking about programming... I work for a company that sells foreign exchange trading software to merchant banks. I maintain a 'rule engine' that I created so that banks can put in something like

Code:
    if todays_price-yesterdays_price < -100 then suggest "SELL SELL SELL"
    and the system will make the appropriate suggestions. It's partly SQL and partly a very old, very crappy language that I won't name as it's not much used and could identify me.

Turns out diapers (British invasion?) aren't so hard to get here after all. You can just order them online and they send them to you without any awkward questions. Tbh that is actually less embarrassing than wearing the largest kids ones, which is the first thing I tried. But maybe there's a better thread for that.

Sounds like it could be fun.

Hope you enjoy your time on the forums and make friends! =)