Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing for the fireworks! (Fourth of July)

Salami

Question Wearing for the fireworks! (Fourth of July)

Hey guys. So I have always been too afraid to wear in public, but I think the 4th might be the best opportunity for me. Every year around 300+ people gather on the fields of a school across from my house, so it is a great opportunity because I can run home if anyone notices, its dark, and did I mention tons of shouting and fireworks, no one will notice the noise.

But now I wonder, what kind of diaper should I wear. I have one lone depends maximum protection in my stash, but it is very noisy. Perhaps I should go to the local CVS and pick up some more goodnights, or does anyone have suggestions on quiet diapers I might find at CVS?

I really just want some feedback on whats the best stealth diaper I can get at CVS,

Thanks,
    Salami

alu

You should choose whatever you think will feel the best. Also theres a chance of it getting sweaty so be prepared for that.The noise outside will overpower the noise of your diapers . Appart from that have fun.

Salami

Quote Originally Posted by alu View Post
    You should choose whatever you think will feel the best. Also theres a chance of it getting sweaty so be prepared for that.The noise outside will overpower the noise of your diapers . Appart from that have fun.
    I think a little unscented baby powder can take care of that. Only thing is I usually hang out with some of the kids in the neighborhood, so before the fireworks they might be able to hear, and you know how nosy little kids are..

alu

Quote Originally Posted by Salami View Post
    I think a little unscented baby powder can take care of that. Only thing is I usually hang out with some of the kids in the neighborhood, so before the fireworks they might be able to hear, and you know how nosy little kids are..
    I personaly would go in something comfy with some baggy trousers, even with friends. But yes if you have time go get some goodnights and whatever else you want/ are suggested.Anyway happy 4th july.

I like pull-up style diapers for public wear. I wear Depend Underwear for Men during the day; unless someone is patting you on the ass, there is no way they will notice. They make no noise, are very low profile, and completely discreet. The only thing I do is wear a long shirt in case the waist band rides up above the waistline of my shorts.

I have some of the Maximum Protection as well, and even those are not that noisy under the right clothing. I also hang my keys on my belt loop as extra background noise just in case. I'm getting to the point where I don't even care about that. People have no way of knowing if your IC or DL, and most people (unless they're real low class) won't say anything anyway.

Basically, Enjoy your 4th of July diapered, and have a great time!

Salami

Quote Originally Posted by SoggyDoggy View Post
    I like pull-up style diapers for public wear. I wear Depend Underwear for Men during the day; unless someone is patting you on the ass, there is no way they will notice. They make no noise, are very low profile, and completely discreet. The only thing I do is wear a long shirt in case the waist band rides up above the waistline of my shorts.

I have some of the Maximum Protection as well, and even those are not that noisy under the right clothing. I also hang my keys on my belt loop as extra background noise just in case. I'm getting to the point where I don't even care about that. People have no way of knowing if your IC or DL, and most people (unless they're real low class) won't say anything anyway.

Basically, Enjoy your 4th of July diapered, and have a great time!
    Alright then a few questions.
    Between Depend Underwear for Men and Goodnights, which is quieter, and which absorbs more?
    Also, what is the right clothing to keep the noise from the maximum protection down?

...no one is going to hear the diaper, regardless of which one you choose. >_>

Not only are there 300+ people AND fireworks, the acoustics outdoors wouldn't allow the crinkle to go very far, and most people wouldn't notice anyway.

Just remember that dry diapers are quite flammable (in contrast to wet diaper stuffing, which is great for quick and dirty fire extinguishing). So for safety's sake, if you are going to wear, use!

Seriously, an adult diaper or pullup from CVS would probably fit better than goodnights, and so be more secure. In a loud, poorly lit environment being stealthy won't be that hard. This is especially true if you don't wet. (If you do plan on wetting, the diaper might need to be more substantial than the for-insurance-only garments that make up the bulk of retail offerings.)

Salami

Quote Originally Posted by BitterGrey View Post
    Just remember that dry diapers are quite flammable (in contrast to wet diaper stuffing, which is great for quick and dirty fire extinguishing). So for safety's sake, if you are going to wear, use!

Seriously, an adult diaper or pullup from CVS would probably fit better than goodnights, and so be more secure. In a loud, poorly lit environment being stealthy won't be that hard. This is especially true if you don't wet. (If you do plan on wetting, the diaper might need to be more substantial than the for-insurance-only garments that make up the bulk of retail offerings.)
    Lol @ flammable diapers. But goodnights fit me just fine the waist ban doesn't even need to stretch at all to get on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Salami View Post
    Alright then a few questions.
    Between Depend Underwear for Men and Goodnights, which is quieter, and which absorbs more?
    Also, what is the right clothing to keep the noise from the maximum protection down?
    I can't really fit in to Goodnites too well. I can get them on, but they are not designed for someone my size. With that being said; the Depend Underwear absorb better for me. They easily stand up to one good flood, or several light wettings. Goodnites leaked when I tried them, but as I said they are not designed for someone with a 36" waist.

I'm not sure about your build, but if your waist is under 32" you should have no problems with the Goodnites. In my opinion they are a bit noisier than the Depend Underwear, but not much.

As far as the clothing goes. I wear thicker material shorts, that are baggy, and the level of noise from the diaper is virtually nonexistent. I also hang my big wad of keys from my belt loop that helps to mask whatever noise may still exist.