Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy 4th of July! Also, Happy Canada Day weekend too!

Default Happy 4th of July! Also, Happy Canada Day weekend too!

Wanted to wish everyone here a happy 4th of July weekend, as well as a happy Canada Day weekend to our neighbors up north; I hope they're enjoying their holiday weekend too. Hope everyone has fun and has a wonderful weekend. Lord knows I am, and I probably won't remember much- LOL: That's a joke

Plus, I've been paying my respects to those who serve my country in the military. I have a lot of respect for those who serve in the military as I sometimes wear a USS Nimitz ballcap.

Tonight, I went to see the fireworks downtown and ran into friends and people I used to work with and have been having a blast- I plan on enjoying the weekend and the holiday.

Hope everyone is safe and having a wonderful time.

WildThing121675

Hehe... this will be the most memorable fourth of july weekend ever ^_^ I went padded to the fireworks last night... oh my god I got so hot >.<

Woohoo! Fuck you, Brits!

Jeez, I'm kidding. Don't be so touchy.

Ok, mostly kidding.

Happy 4th to you too, Wildthing. And a Happy 4th to everyone else, too. Have fun, but be safe. Don't blow yourselves up with the fireworks.

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    Happy 4th to you too, Wildthing. And a Happy 4th to everyone else, too. Have fun, but be safe. Don't blow yourselves up with the fireworks.
    It's not a real 4th of July if the day ends with the same number of fingers as when the day started. D:

LOL! I am not going to blow things up... Just enjoy watching the fireworks. I know all day today people will be setting them off around me as people always do.

I already caught the city's fireworks show downtown Saturday night. Which was a lot of fun, plus it was fun to get drunk at the bar for a while.

WildThing121675

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    Don't blow yourselves up with the fireworks.
    Good thing you never said anything about blowing up old Hot Wheels. They just don't stand a chance against M40s.

I ended up buying way too many fireworks this year, but I guess that just means i'll be having a super epic grand finale.

Happy Fourth of July to all who want one. Don't forget the apple pie.

despite being english *cough* i hate this island *cough* i celebrated 4th of july.
    i made a sparkler bomb. very fun. just a charge beneath 2 crumbled sparklers and you have yourself a sparkling spray similar to that which you get in dragons breath shotgun shells.

very fun stuff!

happy independence day

EmLamby

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBoy0397 View Post
    despite being english *cough* i hate this island *cough* i celebrated 4th of july.
    i made a sparkler bomb. very fun. just a charge beneath 2 crumbled sparklers and you have yourself a sparkling spray similar to that which you get in dragons breath shotgun shells.

very fun stuff!

happy independence day
    You guys celebrate the fact that you finally got rid of us brats! *giggle* Juuust kidding.

Also: Woooh America! And Wooooh Canada! CAMERIDA! >=D