Thread: Share some thoughts?

Default Share some thoughts?

Ok, so I decided a few weeks ago, that I'm going to meet up with my 'daddy' in December. (Plane tickets are expensive) I don't have any reservations, we talk everyday. I know I am an AB, at least I think I do. I like pacifiers, baby designs on diapers, and drinking from a bottle, but I have trouble getting 'into' other baby things, like baby shows, music, and I ABHOR baby talk.

Even when I'm feeling rather babyish, I still like to watch grownup shows. (I like the occasional cartoon though) But I still like doing adult things while I feel like a baby too. How can I convey this to someone without feeling like I ruin their caretaker experience?

Pretty much like you did here. You always need to talk about expectations before hand when you meet people to do kinky stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by iplayWoW View Post
    Ok, so I decided a few weeks ago, that I'm going to meet up with my 'daddy' in December. (Plane tickets are expensive) I don't have any reservations, we talk everyday. I know I am an AB, at least I think I do. I like pacifiers, baby designs on diapers, and drinking from a bottle, but I have trouble getting 'into' other baby things, like baby shows, music, and I ABHOR baby talk.

Even when I'm feeling rather babyish, I still like to watch grownup shows. (I like the occasional cartoon though) But I still like doing adult things while I feel like a baby too. How can I convey this to someone without feeling like I ruin their caretaker experience?
    Ctrl + A
    Ctrl + C
    Open a new e-mail
    Ctrl + V
    Send e-mail

Total agreement with MasterPython.
    Last edited by AEsahaettr; 04-Jul-2011 at 06:41.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    Ctrl + A
    Ctrl + C
    Open a new e-mail
    Ctrl + V
    Send e-mail
    QFT. I can't think of any better way to convey this...

A baby/caretaker relationship requires you both to discuss expectations and limits - unless you are planning to let him control everything (which imo is very dangerous until you know them intimately). Make sure he knows what you want from him, and in turn he'll share what he expects from his baby.

For me, the best baby experience would be nursing/caring at bed and morning, but for the rest of the day just have my caretaker check on me and change if necessary - maybe feeding too. But other than that, I don't *yet* want to be indulging in baby play or anything - just carry on playing video games, watching tv, going out to the pub etc - with my caretaker being in the know about my baby side hidden under clothes.

Ah, I was on a rare occasion indulging in some tequilla while padded up. My wife said ''Babies aren't supposed to smell like liquor''. I said with a chuckle ''that's why it's called adult baby''.

Like MasterPython said just explain your expectations ahead of time.

Alternatively you could just give in to your inner baby and pretend you don't really have a choice in the matter and just do the baby activities you know you should be doing, lol. I love my toy trains and building blocks. If toddler toys are not your thing try some coloring books or playdoh.

As far as a suggestion for what to watch on the television you could compromise with some cartoons that have alot of adult humor hidden in them, like Sponge Bob Squarepants or old school Loony Tunes or something of that like. It'll spare your caretaker from something like the Backyardagains(which I don't mind in the least) which can be a bit too simple on the brain.