Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: sitting in a fresh messy diaper

Default sitting in a fresh messy diaper

anyone here like to sit in a freshly messed diaper?

Unhappy

Sometimes I have to. I don't enjoy it overmuch. Latest was a few days ago when I had been out early and suddenly needed to have BM at the end of lunch at a restaurant. I had no clean diaper with me and knew I was loosing control as I sat there finishing my dessert. I got to the car feeling a soft presence in the rear of my diaper. I drove 12 miles home and rushed indoors to find we had visitors. I sped into the downstairs cloakroom where there are wipes and disposal bags. The smell must have been obvious and I had a very difficult few minutes removing my pants underwear and diaper. The diaper had contained things well but every nook and cranny of my butt area was plastered with the nasty stuff. It took me ages to get even tolerably clean and bag up the diaper and wipes. Everyone in the house must have known what I had done - even although most of them wouldn't have known i had done it in a diaper.

For me this was just one of those awful experiences that happen from time to time - but sitting in a messy diaper - especially one loaded to full capacity is way beyond being an enjoyable experience.

It's okay for a short period, although I don't sit in it, per se.

I have to really be in the mood to 'go the distance' in the first place.

i LOVE it

i hate sitting in it for more than 20 minutes, but during that time is the best feeling ever

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    Having a fresh, messy diaper is somewhat of an oxymoron...
    How about newly messy?

Anyways, sitting in a newly messed diaper is one of my favorite things! When I have the opportunity, I actually try not to remove a diaper until it just cannot contain any more, and if it's still got room, I'll keep it on.

Is it just me or was this a intentional fap post by the op, good convo from everybody else but there was a post like this yesterday too that got locked the only difference is the op went into detail about it, just my opinion, not trying to tick anyone off

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by oboysetht View Post
    Is it just me or was this a intentional fap post by the op, good convo from everybody else but there was a post like this yesterday too that got locked the only difference is the op went into detail about it, just my opinion, not trying to tick anyone off
    I think it's a perfectly legitimate post because there is no details and really it's just a question ('cept the topic can get really out of hand and graphic). Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Something funny that I noticed about messing is that when I first mess I find the smell and stuff repulsive. However it is a funny feeling afterwards and it isn't horrible until the cleanup. I'd normally prefer to use suffers but I don't like banana and I haven't tried oatmeal yet.

I am not a fan of it, probably because of natural tendencies to find fecal matter disgusting.