Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Describe your ideal caretaker

teamaster

Default Describe your ideal caretaker

What would they look like?What is their gender?What is their personality?

Spearmint

There would be no caretaker, just an automated series of machines designed to ensure maximum babying. And they would run Linux, because it would be bad if they bluescreened in the middle of a changing procedure.

Lots and lots of cuddlesz ^_^ Oh! And Cookies... lots of cookies too :P

Although the caretaker I have now is pretty good wit da cuddlez and da cookiez.

ErosScorpio

Uh Sexy. Tall at least 5' 10" muscular but with a bit of chubbyness. Icy cold blue eyes and hair that is golden in the sunlight. Pinkish toned skin. Male. Lets see cuddly oh a bit hairy too not too much. Cuddles alot and hugs alot?

PinkyPie

My dream caretaker would be tall, handsome, strong. Someone who makes me feel safe. My daddy would read to me, give me cuddles, and change my diapys when needed. He would need to be gentle.

Quote Originally Posted by Spearmint View Post
    There would be no caretaker, just an automated series of machines designed to ensure maximum babying. And they would run Linux, because it would be bad if they bluescreened in the middle of a changing procedure.
    You sir, are awesome.
    Anyways, I don't want one, I like being a baby alone (with as close as talking with friends online, nothing more) baby likes to have freedom, so this baby doesn't want a caretaker xD

EmLamby

Male with long black hair and sexy dark blue eyes... kind and soft-spoken... nice singing voice for lullabies. Adorable Irish or British accent is optional. *giggle*

BabyJayk

Someone who thinks I am cute, and loves tickles! She has to be able to change me when i need it, and in general be maternal. Being thin and blonde is a plus. In other words the Mommy I already have. :P

I want a woman who is maternal and caring, who will cuddle and play with me all day long. She also needs to be strong and definitely the one in charge though cause sometimes I like to be a bit naughty.

Spearmint

Quote Originally Posted by DusTochNiet View Post
    You sir, are awesome.
    Anyways, I don't want one, I like being a baby alone (with as close as talking with friends online, nothing more) baby likes to have freedom, so this baby doesn't want a caretaker xD
    Thanks :P, it is true though, I think it would be really cool to have something like this: The Nursery Machine, and it's the only "care taker" I could really describe.

More realistically, I hope to find a girl that is at least accepting of ABDL, and ideally participate, but I'm not that picky about it