View Poll Results: Which Mt. Dew do you like best?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Voltage

7 50.00%
  • Supernova

3 21.43%
  • Revolution

4 28.57%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Mt. Dew?

Default Which Mt. Dew?

Not sure if you've all seen it, but Pepsi rolled out 3 new pilot flavors. They're also running their own election on dewmocracy.com. But, I thought I'd start a poll here, just out of curiosity .

I'm not a huge pop drinker, but I couldn't resist trying something new, so I tried them. I definitely go for Voltage.

i havent had supernova yet; ; but i enjoy revo whenever i decide to go drink a soda.

I've only tried one of them. I think it was Mountain Dew Revolution. It was pretty good though.

Darkfinn

I don't drink much soda at all... especially not the name brands... $1.29 for a 20oz? That's more expensive than gasoline... gimme a break.

I did try the purple kind (don't remember the name) a few weeks ago... just b/c it was purple... it was pretty good.

Kip

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    What happened to plain? D=
    Plain MD is still available, Pepsi is just rolling out a new flavor. The three flavors that are out right now were created because of people asking for new flavors. Pepsi is running a poll online for whichever flavor is your favorite and whichever has the highest number of votes is going to stay on the shelves. The other two will be scrapped. At least that is what I understood. As for mt favorite, deffinitely Voltage. Supernova tasted like cough syrup to me and Revolution was too sweet.

Kip

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    I haven't been able to try them but I want to.
    You can buy all three flavors in 12-packs and 20 Oz. bottles. Check Publix, CVS Pharmacy and Walgreens. If you can't find them there, then check a convienance store. They always have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    Pepsi is running a poll online for whichever flavor is your favorite and whichever has the highest number of votes is going to stay on the shelves. The other two will be scrapped.
    None of the others have I think. Like the gamer one thought I just that was a limited edition drink it wasn't that great. Wasn't their Mt.Dew Code Blue about 5-6 years ago too?