Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suprising moments in tolerance...

Default Suprising moments in tolerance...

My wife and I attended a family backyard bbq/cookout/grill this evening. Towards the end, one of my wife's cousins went inside and put his baby in a sleeper; no feet, but still a cute, zip-up one-piece. Upon his appearance, I laughed and turned to those around me, all of whom have no idea I'm an AB, and said, "Ahhh, can't wait to get in mine at home." They all giggled, including my wife (the only one who does know), who gave me an understanding look.

When we got in the car, I commented something along the lines of, "One of the great things about having a 'little side': you can make comments like that without anyone suspecting a thing."

She laughed warmly and said, "Yeah. I knew what was running though your head," and winked. Then she added: "That's cute how you call it your 'little side'."

It was uplifting to see her approach it so lightly for once. It gave me hope that I can be an AB and be happily married at the same time.

So, that's my story for the day. What surprising occurrences have you been party to that showed an interesting measure of tolerance towards ABDLism, whether they know you are or not?

Just keep warming her up to it bud! She'll love it at some point I'm happy for you.

My dad is a prime example of acceptance. When he thought it out, he was quick to conclude that *B/DLism isn't bad. As long as it's not illegal or dangerous or immoral. He actually seemed to understand it very well through his mostly scientific point of view. He is a very fair and caring father on the inside, but is also strict and I never expected him to take the news very well. I was wrong. And as he always says, "It's okay to be weird, we are all a little weird".

Quote Originally Posted by wasntme View Post
    And as he always says, "It's okay to be weird, we are all a little weird".
    That's awesome! Cheers to him (and you)! ^_^

We are all a little weird!! I wish I was even weirder cuz weirdness is in a weirdly weird way, weird. Weirdly enough though it's also weirdly awesome.
    Just thought I'd say weird alot For my weird 200th post!!!! (that was weird...)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Aww that's cute. =)

Couple of days ago, my wifey told me that she saw something at her work that I would like and see if I wanted it. It's something a LG would have. Later in the day, we went in the store, and she showed me sippy cup like cups... it's in variety of colours, so I picked purple (my favourite colour!). She knew I wanted one and she bought it for me...hehe. I would say it's a sippy cup in disguise! I'll use that on my new job that I am starting next week (as a cashier), so it's nice to have "sippy cup" handy on my till if I get thirsty! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Emmy View Post
    Aww that's cute. =)

Couple of days ago, my wifey told me that she saw something at her work that I would like and see if I wanted it. It's something a LG would have. Later in the day, we went in the store, and she showed me sippy cup like cups... it's in variety of colours, so I picked purple (my favourite colour!). She knew I wanted one and she bought it for me...hehe. I would say it's a sippy cup in disguise! I'll use that on my new job that I am starting next week (as a cashier), so it's nice to have "sippy cup" handy on my till if I get thirsty! =)
    So... I'm assuming they are not overly babyish if you can bring them to work. What exactly do they look like?

Quote Originally Posted by happydl View Post
    So... I'm assuming they are not overly babyish if you can bring them to work. What exactly do they look like?
    I just took picture so it's easier...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC06522.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	4826

Haha, my wife does this all the time, and sometimes when she orders something for our grand children, 1 and 3, she'll order me one as well. I have the gyro bowl that you can hold upside down. Don't do this with milk, however. I learned the hard way!

Quote Originally Posted by Emmy View Post
    I just took picture so it's easier...
    Cool... It is kind of like a sippy cup.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Haha, my wife does this all the time, and sometimes when she orders something for our grand children, 1 and 3, she'll order me one as well. I have the gyro bowl that you can hold upside down. Don't do this with milk, however. I learned the hard way!
    You have a very cool wife.