Thread: Why don't you have a seat over there?

Default Why don't you have a seat over there?

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e285/markf78/ChrisHanson.png

Chris Hanson gout caught cheating with someone 20 years old younger then he is, via hidden cameras. This is irony at it's best honestly.

I never liked the interview parts of To Catch A Predator (which was around 95% of the show). I support law enforcement catching and prosecuting the perverts. But to plaster them on national TV so much that a few of the suspects have taken their own lives. Well, that's kinda bullshit I think.

Karma hits the best and even the tarnished of us, it seems xD yes I agree with the punishment aswell but the guilt trip, I think they will be dealing that enough in their own time.

I fail to see the relevance. Chris Hansen was born in 1959, making him 52. Someone 20 years younger than him would be 32.

A 32-year-old is well and truly an adult capable of making adult decisions, including the decision to fuck around with a 52-year-old. That is nothing like the sick fucks he exposes on his show.

As for the show, I have absolutely no issues with the show, and I find it entertaining from time to time. That said, I've always wondered how they're able to produce it legally, since I can't imagine that the pedos are willing to sign releases allowing their image to be used on TV.

I dont take issue with ages, I still find it hilarious :P
    (as in, his situation, also I wasn't aware of his age, I don't watch it soo guess I shoulda read into it ^^')

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    I fail to see the relevance. Chris Hansen was born in 1959, making him 52. Someone 20 years younger than him would be 32.

A 32-year-old is well and truly an adult capable of making adult decisions, including the decision to fuck around with a 52-year-old. That is nothing like the sick fucks he exposes on his show.

As for the show, I have absolutely no issues with the show, and I find it entertaining from time to time. That said, I've always wondered how they're able to produce it legally, since I can't imagine that the pedos are willing to sign releases allowing their image to be used on TV.
    It's not that it was illegal other then possibly adultery. It's the fact the woman is 20 years younger then him which some of the fake victims were on the show. Plus he was caught using a hidden camera system. You know, like they used on the show.

I think I prefer it better when I pretend that the show doesn't exist.

It's funny how those who get caught out for behaviour like this are the ones waving the moral flag. Like the odd politician who campaigns against gay marriage because it's anti-family, and then gets caught playing away...

I don't really understand. Cheating is bad but the person he was with was also an adult, not an under age teen. The men on the show are caught trying to have sex with a minor, not with another adult. Chris was with someone who was an adult, not a minor so I don't see any irony here.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I don't really understand. Cheating is bad but the person he was with was also an adult, not an under age teen. The men on the show are caught trying to have sex with a minor, not with another adult. Chris was with someone who was an adult, not a minor so I don't see any irony here.
    Did you even bother to even read my second post? If not, please do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    It's not that it was illegal other then possibly adultery. It's the fact the woman is 20 years younger then him which some of the fake victims were on the show. Plus he was caught using a hidden camera system. You know, like they used on the show.
    Meh, whatever. The age difference is irrelevant, since they were both well and truly adults. The hidden camera thing is somewhat humorous, but honestly, whatev.