Thread: Lady Gaga or Cascada?

Catperson

Default Lady Gaga or Cascada?

I don't know why, I've been mentally comparing these two lately... how do you feel about each of them? Personally I think Cascada's songs have much more clever lyrics, as opposed to Lady Gaga who will gladly use nonsensical phrases to make rhymes... on the other hand, I love Lady Gaga's message and her political activism. The only thing I really don't like about Cascada is that she has a problem with putting massive breaks in her songs... seriously, out of a 3.5 minute song, 1.5 of those minutes with be without singing.

Anyway, before I get sidetracked, which do you guys like more overall?

ErosScorpio

Don't know whose Cascada and Lady GaGa seems to be loosing her sparkle her solution more outrageous outfits. Anyway Lady GaGa's songs are sounding more and more alike lately to me :/

Although I don't consider her as an equal to my personal trinity of favorites (Mariah, Madonna, and Kylie) I choose Lady Gaga. Cascada I think was a one-hit wonder but then again I don't think America really knows her besides "Everytime We Touch".

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Although I don't consider her as an equal to my personal trinity of favorites (Mariah, Madonna, and Kylie) I choose Lady Gaga. Cascada I think was a one-hit wonder but then again I don't think America really knows her besides "Everytime We Touch".
    I know 'Evacuate the Dancefloor" was played for a bit here in Canada, but its true a lot of her stuff never did make it to mainstream stations unless they were ones with a wider variety. Lady Gaga is played to death here...

I like both; it depends on my mind really and I do have "Edge of Glory" stuck in my head as of late.

Supersam1223

I don't like either, a bit of Black Veil Brides, Bullet For My Valentine or As I Lay Dying is much better.

~ supersam

Quote Originally Posted by supersam1223 View Post
    I don't like either, a bit of Black Veil Brides, Bullet For My Valentine or As I Lay Dying is much better.

~ supersam
    Mayhaps you have found me a new band to watch. My gratitude to you, sir. Q.o

Cascada all the way. However, I like their old songs better than their new ones, to be honest.

ohh gosh i love both. i would have to go with Cascada. idky i just do. i love almost all her songs. Lady gaga is great too. i liker her songs as well.

Pop quasi-divas are a dime a dozen, and they're all trying to be the next Madonna, but failing miserably because no one but Madonna is or ever will be Madonna.

Weird Al captured that moment beautifully in his video as well...