Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have you changed since joining Adisc?

Default Have you changed since joining Adisc?

So i have been on Adisc officially since March, but i actually started participating at the end of May, and since then a lot has changed in my interests. My whole outlook on ABDLism has been enlightened. After attending the first church of ADISC for the past couple of months, i feel i must stand and testify... ok, i think i am getting a little carried away.

When i first joined, i was into hypnotism and trying to make myself babyish... now I have embraced my inner child and let it out on its own, no hokey pocus hypnotism stuff... and for those that ask... it really does not work.

When i first joined, i thought the best thing in the world would be using a diaper with little or no control. After getting to know a lot of great Adisc-ites, i have learned that that couldn't be farther from the truth, i am blessed with control. Even though it can feel great to let it go from time to time, i am blessed to be able to take that control back and keep it. There are many on Adisc who do not have that kind of control and it is not an easy life for them.

When i first joined, it was all about the diapers. Now, i enjoy everything about being a kid or toddler. I have a sippy bottle, a paci, a teddy, a library of pokemon episodes, and a new "funner" outlook on life.

When i first joined, i had very little interest in meeting others, or talking about my lifestyle and i could care less about anyone else on Adisc. I was happy being a lurker and did not want any attachment to any of you "wierdos". Now... I'm a wierdo and i'm loving it. Look at my Adisc Family! It's huge, and even non "family" members have been very kind to me and have helped me and encouraged me through some issues i have had.

---------- Post added at 03:41 ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 ----------

oh and BTW... i just looked at my title again... I don't mean have you been "changed" since joining Adisc. I know there are at least two or three of you guys that are going to make a "changing" joke about that one...

I think we all go through this phase, you feel really connected to the community. I wish this would have stayed with me, but unfortunately it didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I think we all go through this phase, you feel really connected to the community. I wish this would have stayed with me, but unfortunately it didn't.
    You can always get it back...

I really feel like i belong here and it has changed my whole outlook on my ABDLism. I actually feel like some of these people are family now. I have actually gotten offended and defensive when some one is mean to one of my "brothers". And i really enjoy being a "child/infant" now more than i did before.

Quote Originally Posted by ABalex View Post
    You can always get it back...

I really feel like i belong here and it has changed my whole outlook on my ABDLism. I actually feel like some of these people are family now. I have actually gotten offended and defensive when some one is mean to one of my "brothers". And i really enjoy being a "child/infant" now more than i did before.
    For me it's not as easy as getting it back, the whole AB/DLism thing isn't as important to me as it used to be. I don't have that warm feeling I used too, and I guess I've just changed as a person, though it happens with age, when I was first finding myself ADISC was the only place I felt I could be myself, but now I feel like I can be myself in real life, as well.

I really would like to just regain those feelings though :P

I'm about 20% cooler.

It has nothing to do with this site.

Also, I have shorter hair.

Hmm..I havn't been here long enough to change too much as a person xD

Though, ide guess it's nice to see a community that is actually active, ive been on many quite dead ones.

I've been on for just over a week, and what has changed is that instead of trying to fight being a DL I have come to accept it, it makes the need for Nappies a lot less strong

---------- Post added at 12:37 ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    I'm about 20% cooler.

It has nothing to do with this site.

Also, I have shorter hair.
    you're also very modest

I think I'm more relaxed about being an AB/DL, for example realising that I don't have to have everything now and that good diapers/products will come in time so shouldn't worry about not having them at this exact moment.

alu

i guess after lurking this site for a month and being a proper member of it for a week my view of being a DL changed and i feel that this site has sorta helped my TB side come out. I feel the site has changed me and my view on *B/DL-ism quite a bit and personaly im happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ABalex View Post

When i first joined, it was all about the diapers. Now, i enjoy everything about being a kid or toddler.
    I feel the same way, I've been a member for years, but just recently started being active on here. Since then I've come to accept my AB side as well as my DL side. Before, it was all about the diapers for me too but now I've bought me a paci and I love it. I'm more open with myself about myself and don't look at myself as a deviant anymore. I used to obsess over diapers and would go through huge binge and purge cycles. Now I don't feel like that anymore and the site has also given me courage to talk to my GF about my little side
    again.

You guys may not realize it but just being apart of this site and not necessarily participating can have a profound affect on a person, and I'm just one example . Does anyone else feel the same?

Also, all i used to think about when I wearing was wetting, I would drink an extra amount of fluids just so I could wet more, but now I enjoy the feeling if a dry diaper aswell
    Last edited by oboysetht; 30-Jun-2011 at 13:09.