Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here play Runescape?

Default Anyone here play Runescape?

Anyone play Runescape if yes whats your username?

Don't what to game bash.. but ewwwwwwwww

I got a three-week ban for macroing

I'm thinking of selling my gold and quitting. I've been playing, on and off, for seven or eight years now... hooh! Finally got my first ban after all that time. Probably time to call it quits now that I'm on "the list".

It was fun but the scaling on the skills is atrocious. Even not doing it myself, going from level 98 to 99 in one skill took 15 hours. 15 hours! And before that, 97 to 98, 13 and a half or so. I got 99 in a few skills so that the money making would be fast. I probably have a few hundred in GP so yeah. Not really relevant but I did have a lot of fun with it when my friends still played.

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    I got a three-week ban for macroing

I'm thinking of selling my gold and quitting. I've been playing, on and off, for seven or eight years now... hooh! Finally got my first ban after all that time. Probably time to call it quits now that I'm on "the list".

It was fun but the scaling on the skills is atrocious. Even not doing it myself, going from level 98 to 99 in one skill took 15 hours. 15 hours! And before that, 97 to 98, 13 and a half or so. I got 99 in a few skills so that the money making would be fast. I probably have a few hundred in GP so yeah. Not really relevant but I did have a lot of fun with it when my friends still played.
    >.< I made 7.4 mil gold off of nothing but cow hides >.< It got me quite a bit of RL money :P

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFox View Post
    >.< I made 7.4 mil gold off of nothing but cow hides >.< It got me quite a bit of RL money :P
    Yeap, I got banned (after several months of doing it) for botting at the living mines. I got around 500k an hour doing that with my maxed combat stats; unfortunately, with so many people playing it, 1 million is only worth about 80 cents. It used to be $16 a million, and when I started, around $30 : o

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    Yeap, I got banned (after several months of doing it) for botting at the living mines. I got around 500k an hour doing that with my maxed combat stats; unfortunately, with so many people playing it, 1 million is only worth about 80 cents. It used to be $16 a million, and when I started, around $30 : o
    I did it about 6 or 7 years ago, so it was still some decent cash :P

I used to play, but quickly grew bored with the game after many of my friends stopped playing, that was a long time ago now. Crazy that game is still around. I now play Astro Empires, which is largely the same concept, except you're in space.

RuneScape-- ADISC Social Group

[Edited to remove contact info, see me in group!] at your service. I am the head of this group, but we do have a nice bunch of RS players here. Have a look around... and welcome to ADISC!

Haven't touched the game in years, though I've considered playing it again for nostalgic purposes. Nahh.... I get pissed off every time I die and lose all my loot.

Used to play it but Ended up just botting all the time and never playing, and it dawned on me why

Havnt logged in since