Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: My new plushie!

  1. #1

    Default My new plushie!

    Hello Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to my first plushie ever, what a great new friend I have he is the best! Can't think of a name yet, ideas?

    http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7...8184356490.jpg
    http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/1...8184353291.jpg
    http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6...8184347710.jpg

    Love him, hate him? let me know xD I personally love him! :P

  2. #2

    Default

    He can't be the best.

    1) He's not Rolf
    2) He's a cat
    3) He's not a wolf
    4) He doesn't have a name
    5) He's not a wolf named Rolf

    I rest my case.

  3. #3

    Default

    I fail to see the point of your post, so what? maybe he isn't the best ever, but he sure is to me. And that's what matters.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DusTochNiet View Post
    I fail to see the point of your post, so what? maybe he isn't the best ever, but he sure is to me. And that's what matters.
    You wanted opinions on whether we loved or hated him! >:

    If that's truly all that mattered, you wouldn't have commented so defensively.

  5. #5

    Default

    Don't listen to Zephy, he an egomaniac without an ego.

    I think your plushie is a really cute kitty

    Call him/her Graybeard or Hunt, maybe.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Incomplete Dude View Post
    Don't listen to Zephy, he an egomaniac without an ego.

    I think your plushie is a really cute kitty

    Call him/her Graybeard or Hunt, maybe.
    So... I'm a maniac? At least I know where you live. D:<

    ...or have you moved? ._.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DusTochNiet View Post
    Hello Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to my first plushie ever, what a great new friend I have he is the best! Can't think of a name yet, ideas?

    http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7...8184356490.jpg
    http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/1...8184353291.jpg
    http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6...8184347710.jpg

    Love him, hate him? let me know xD I personally love him! :P
    I think he's adorable DusTochNiet. I've got to get a plushy but can't think of where to get one

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DusTochNiet View Post
    Hello Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to my first plushie ever, what a great new friend I have he is the best! Can't think of a name yet, ideas?

    http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7...8184356490.jpg
    http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/1...8184353291.jpg
    http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6...8184347710.jpg

    Love him, hate him? let me know xD I personally love him! :P
    d'awwwwwwwwww. What is his name?



    Quote Originally Posted by LittlePony View Post
    I think he's adorable DusTochNiet. I've got to get a plushy but can't think of where to get one
    hm, I've seen them in most Targets/Wal-Marts/Kmarts. At least, I think so...I haven't bought any recently, except for an adorable frog that I found at a local grocery store that was closing. ($1.50 to adopt the cutest frog I've seen. )

  9. #9

    Default

    Thanks for the comments, I think I will just call him Gray :P sounds nice and simple.

  10. #10

    Default

    Babies R Us has some adorable plusies too i found a cute little doggy and a monkey there the other day

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.