Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Places that take Paypal

Default Places that take Paypal

Do you guys know any diaper places, that take paypal?

What about Ebay, i find that alot of people that sell diapers and other items on their will also ship discreetly and often you can get goods for a fraction of the price that online stores will charge.

I know for sure that XPMedical, Bambino, and Dry247 accept PayPal payments. I've used it to order from all 3.

Quote Originally Posted by chevre View Post
    I know for sure that XPMedical, Bambino, and Dry247 accept PayPal payments. I've used it to order from all 3.
    The makers of Secure X-Plus, Adult Diapers and Incontinence Care Information, from Secure Personal Care Products, also takes PayPal. Additionally, they have free shipping (within the continental U.S.) on not only cases but individual bags--something I've yet to find anywhere else.

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by chevre View Post
    +1... right on Chevre!

Does paypall show up on any recents or anything? Someone educate me =[
    if it doesnt then SCORE! My dad has a paypall account with a few thousand dollars in it (like 15,00-20,00) because one of his clients pays him in paypall. (that's stupid...) he told he I can use it whenever I need to because he can't work computers very well.

Quote Originally Posted by diapermefast View Post
    What about Ebay, i find that alot of people that sell diapers and other items on their will also ship discreetly and often you can get goods for a fraction of the price that online stores will charge.
    Be vary careful using ebay, I have ran into major problem on ebay

There is a paypal plug in that will allow you to pay at any site use paypal as a payment option

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...Plugin-outside

Kip

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    Does paypall show up on any recents or anything? Someone educate me =[
    if it doesnt then SCORE! My dad has a paypall account with a few thousand dollars in it (like 15,00-20,00) because one of his clients pays him in paypall. (that's stupid...) he told he I can use it whenever I need to because he can't work computers very well.
    I think it just says something like "PayPal - [Insert store name here]" and what the total was. Though, I have only ever used PayPal on eBay, never at any online stores. So, it could be different.