Thread: Hi i'm Knuf!

Default Hi i'm Knuf!

Hi i'm Knuf!

Its about time i'll introduce myself. I live in the netherlands somewhere around eindhoven.

I started to use diapers when I was 14 years old. i'm over 40 years now and experience a lot in those years.

Mostly I hang around on the dutch forums, but i got interested in this forum because its a lot bigger.

I wear a Tena Maxi medium most of the time and it really like that.

greetz and talk to you soon

Knuf

alu

welcome knuf have fun round the forums

Welcome to the forum, Knuf.

I use only Tena Slip Maxi XD

Hai! Yes, some other Dutch folk told us Luiers.org is styled along Adisc lines and I was thrilled to hear it, and hope the future will see diaper-support sites across languages.

We are big and good at what we do... and getting bigger and better.

So you know the ropes... Is there anything we can help you find, anything specific you are looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by knuf View Post
    Hi i'm Knuf!

Its about time i'll introduce myself. I live in the netherlands somewhere around eindhoven.

I started to use diapers when I was 14 years old. i'm over 40 years now and experience a lot in those years.

Mostly I hang around on the dutch forums, but i got interested in this forum because its a lot bigger.

I wear a Tena Maxi medium most of the time and it really like that.

greetz and talk to you soon

Knuf
    Hello and welcome! While your introduction tells us about your diaper interests and how you found ADISC, it doesn't tell us much about you! Most people here enjoy diapers...what makes you different? Such as... What is your favorite book or movie? Where would you travel if you could travel anywhere in the world? What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? I'm looking forward to hearing back from you.