Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a Question about perants and diapers

Unhappy Just a Question about perants and diapers

What is it when your perants find out that you wear diapers and they dont approve the idear of you wearing them. My perants have found out that i like to wear them but will not accept me likeing them. So i am haveing to still keep them stored away from them. What would you do?

alu

Well continue keeping them hidden for now and use them privately again . If your parents do find them again or question you on this tell them its what you want. Dont give up just beacause they dont want you to wear diapers. =D

My parents are the same way. They told me I could keep anything I wanted, but that it had to stay in the basement (and I can't use them) until I move out. I just found a better hiding place, take more precautions when they are home and don't leave things lying around anymore, and I accept that if I get caught I will have some pretty severe consiquences. Compare the risks of using vs. the potential benefits and make a decision about how much you will indulge while accepting any of the potential problems. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Supersam1223

Do as you did before you were caught, the situation hasn't really changed in the way of hiding (unless of course your stash was found, in which case you need to change your hiding spot). You may need to be more vigilant, because your parents are now aware and they may be keeping an eye on you.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Just keep them hidden. That is all.
    Hear no diapers, see no diapers, smell no diapers.
    Last edited by BandNerd; 29-Jun-2011 at 05:31.

Hide them better. Your parents are probably confused. They are more than likely wondering why you would do that. When my mom found out, she was grilling me with questions about whether or not I had been sexually abused in any way. I had not, but she still kept asking. Your parents are looking for a logical reason. Truthfully, there may not be one. They are also thinking about your future. How will wearing diapers affect your social life. Maybe it won't, but parents don't usually dwell too long on what the best possible outcome may be. Potty training is one of the first big milestone on the road to independence. Now you are choosing to wear diapers like a baby. Does this mean that you are a pedophile? Again, usually not, but it's an unfortunately common association. Just answer questions truthfully. Have them looks at the FAQ for non diaper wearers here, or go to Understandinginfantalism.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    My parents are the same way. They told me I could keep anything I wanted, but that it had to stay in the basement (and I can't use them) until I move out.
    So you can buy them and not use them?

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    I think he means pee/poo in them, don't hold me to it though.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Keep it low key till you move out is all you can really do. It often takes years for people to accept this fetish as a part of themselves. You can't expect an casual observer let alone a concerned parent to get it right away. You might be able to change their views with gentle persuasion and showing them good info but unless you are really young and have a long time left living at home it is probably best to leave them out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    I can keep what I already have, but nothing new and I can't touch them while I live in their house. They are not going to make me get rid of what I have, but I just have to be "sober" until I move out. What it really means is that I just found a better hiding place in my room and I don't use half as often as I used to because they are more snoopy than when I was younger.