Thread: Bye.

Default Bye.

I thought this was supposed to be a place of support but it seems everything I say here is misunderstood. I've tried to be the best person I can be, but the only thing that is met with from this place is attack.

Despite similar interests, I never felt like I belonged here. Not even just here but the entire community in general. I guess there's just no room for someone like me. I need to learn how to detach myself even further.

So, I'm leaving. Not like anyone cares since I never made any friends here anyway unlike everyone else. I'm sure it's a good riddance for you all anyway.

I kinda feel like i understand where you are coming from... the people of Adisc are very opinionated and even though i have had people disagree with me and even pick fun at some of my posts and comments, it has been far outweighed by genuine advice, concern, and support. I am sorry if you have felt that the scales tip in another direction for you. I would suggest reporting anything that seems to be an "attack". If it is just minor disagreements, let it go and just accept that others have different opinions. But if you feel that some one is trying to belittle you or your opinions, then you should report them, cause i don't think that is what Adisc is for and I feel that a majority of the community are better than that.

Good luck to you, hopefully you can get this worked out and stick around, cause even if i'm the only one, i do care.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAura View Post
    I thought this was supposed to be a place of support but it seems everything I say here is misunderstood. I've tried to be the best person I can be, but the only thing that is met with from this place is attack.

Despite similar interests, I never felt like I belonged here. Not even just here but the entire community in general. I guess there's just no room for someone like me. I need to learn how to detach myself even further.

So, I'm leaving. Not like anyone cares since I never made any friends here anyway unlike everyone else. I'm sure it's a good riddance for you all anyway.
    Apparently you and I have had completely different experiences with this site, and I'm sorry about that. I don't think giving up is the answer, and I certainly don't think detaching yourself is A)healthy, or B) what you really want, or you wouldn't have posted this message to begin with. When you say there is no room for someone like you, what do you mean, someone like you? I also wouldn't underestimate the caring of strangers. I cared enough to write a response. ^_^ If you want to talk, feel free to PM me. I'll gladly listen.

Countdown

There are ways of saying goodbye without also throwing a pity party for yourself. And since you seem distressed about the level of respect and support others show toward you, you should probably try to work on that in the future...

Loopygone

I'm going to close this thread since it has the makings of drama. I will add one small thing, it seems you've posted a lot in the mature section, this is the place where people get opinionated, argumentative, and sometimes pretty mean. I'd suggest avoiding there if you decided to stay :3.