Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My parents found my stash. :'(

Default My parents found my stash. :'(

Ugh, my parents found my stash today. I had to tell them about my DLism. My dad thinks I'm a freak and my mom doesn't want to look at me... Any tips ADISC users?

1) Keep a low profile and wait for it to blow over. That's the survivalist's method.

2) Offer to enter into counseling, but only with a licensed psychologist - because a licensed psychologist will tell them there is absolutely nothing wrong with you.

Blade

Wow she doesn't want to look at you!? I'm terribly sorry that this occurred I'd say at this point, just let the initial shock to blow over, so in other words wait a couple days. Maybe show them some informative websites once they cool down?

NickyXCrazy

Same thing happened to me, only my parents accepted it, but did not allow it to go on any longer. Stay low for a few days, then accept anything they have to offer you. Just keep them happy, and everything will be fine

Thanks guys. It's just this came so unexpectedly. So if you could imagine that it's a bit hard on me... :\ Well thanks for the tips

either they will try to drop the subject, or they might want to talk to you later about it. If I were you I would give them more information about it before they find something worse. They might find a website with sickos or news about sickos involving diapers and stuff like that. Explain it to them before they get the wrong idea about you.

Walk around your house and pretend you're Godzilla, nothing distracts people from their problems more than Godzilla. But besides that, I'd agree with everyone else and say lay low.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewbacca View Post
    Walk around your house and pretend you're Godzilla, nothing distracts people from their problems more than Godzilla. But besides that, I'd agree with everyone else and say lay low.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! This might actually work.. or they might think the OP is a little more crazy..
    Anyway, being serious now.
    For this to happen, is very unfortunate...
    I would make an attempt to ignore that it even happened, although if your parents decide to question you about it.. I would not just blow-off those questions. You need to, as I would say, set things straight (If necessary).