Thread: Balancing exhibitionism and respect for others

Default Balancing exhibitionism and respect for others

I read a few similar threads, and as someone who enjoys wearing and wetting in public I thought about how it can be done in a decent way without going to jail or creating awkward situations for non-abdl people who happen to see your diapers, etc.

When I go out, I usually pre-wet. If not I change in a public washroom or store changing room. I find that if you're looking to get a thrill from showing your diapers off, JUST CHANGE IN THE WASHROOMS!

This way, you:
    -cannot be labelled a pervert for bending over in the baby aisle to reveal your pamper or any other way you decide to show your diapers off.
    -get in trouble with security, etc
    -offend anyone, as it IS the washroom and it IS the place to change a diaper.

The biggest rush for me is walking to the garbage with a wet rolled up goodnite. But am I doing anything wrong? NOPE! I also sometimes sit in a stall when I legit have to go and if I'm wearing a goodnite, I pull it down to my ankles. If anyone looks and sees? Guess what? YOU WERE LOOKING UNDER A STALL!
    Try explaining how you saw it to security. The person/people who had to peek to see it are more at fault than someone wearing a diaper.

Just some food for thought. It's a safe way to feel a bit exposed with your diapers, but in a safer way. Other than that, I'd never dare loosen my pants/raise my t-shirt in public etc as to me, that's bad news bears.

Seems like you're overcompensating in your justifications.

You seem to think that there are people that are on the lookout for people that are trying to expose diapers when they don't need them.

Actually, what's even the point of this post? All it says is to change your diaper in a bathroom... which is probably the only place anyone would try to change it in public anyway.

And since when can you get in trouble with security or be called perverted for bending over in the baby aisle if part of your diaper shows? Most people that see that would assume you were incontinent, not that you get some sexual thrill out of it.

And if you DO get a sexual thrill out of it, you kind of ARE being perverted if you do that stuff in the baby aisle, regardless of your justification.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    Seems like you're overcompensating in your justifications.
    I'm explaining how some people enjoy pushing the boundaries, often to other peoples displeasure and how changing in a washroom is a safe way to be out and about, possibly having your diapers show without being disrespectful.

You seem to think that there are people that are on the lookout for people that are trying to expose diapers when they don't need them.
    You are quick to assume what people are thinking dude. Again..read my words. I'm simply explaining that changing in the washroom is SAFER and MORE RESPECTFUL than other methods. Read through the threads, like the "Anyone else like wearing their pants low so their diaper shows?!?!" thread. Nuff said.

Actually, what's even the point of this post? All it says is to change your diaper in a bathroom... which is probably the only place anyone would try to change it in public anyway.
    The point of this post seems to be beyond your comprehension as you clearly like to assume things that people are thinking and give your snarky a-hole feedback that really isn't necessary or wanted. For those who want to look through his post history, you'll see what I mean.

And since when can you get in trouble with security or be called perverted for bending over in the baby aisle if part of your diaper shows? Most people that see that would assume you were incontinent, not that you get some sexual thrill out of it.
    You can when the person is doing it deliberately (which would obviously give us all a bad name).

And if you DO get a sexual thrill out of it, you kind of ARE being perverted if you do that stuff in the baby aisle, regardless of your justification.
    Agreed on that final comment. Also glad I wiped ur a$$ of of my msn, you need to grow up and lose the judgmental posting attitude.
    Last edited by Kale; 02-Jul-2011 at 21:39. Reason: fixed quote error.

AmbezeSubHealth

Oh the horrors of perversion. rolls eyes

Oh the horrors of the potential flame war that trevorboy is attempting to start.

I think he means changing in the stall not on the change table like some exhibitionists do.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    I think he means changing in the stall not on the change table like some exhibitionists do.
    Some people do that? Really?

*facepaw*

Sent from my iPhone

I'm closing this thread due to it starting to head into not much more than an insulting direction between users.