Thread: AB on Tyra Banks

Default AB on Tyra Banks

Found this video of an interview with an AB on Tyra Banks. Seems reasonably balanced, and Banks shows a reasonable degree of respect for the community. Have to say, though, no way in hell would I get on TV to talk about this.

YouTube - Tyra Banks - About AB/DL

Sorry to steal your thunder, but this is at least thread number 3 about this video.

My bad, sorry about that. I did a search for Tyra Banks and didn't see it kicking around, but I guess spelling or syntax was different. Go back to your regularly scheduled lives...

excellent nick, diapermingus. I live in Scotland too. Ah um. Better git it in your soul ... chair in the sky ... fables of faubus ... fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by timmywimmy View Post
    excellent nick, diapermingus. I live in Scotland too. Ah um. Better git it in your soul ... chair in the sky ... fables of faubus ... fantastic.
    Ha, thanks Timmy. I'm actually not in Scotland right now--I go to university there, so I'm there during term time, but my family lives in the States, so that's where I am now.

And yeah, Mingus is terrific. Should get some more of his music, actually, but alas, other claims on my .

When you search for others, don't make a new one unless the others are locked...Even if they are, people may be tired of the threads, seeing as they could be locked...But yeah, this is the third one...I believe Mandi had the original

I wouldn't have made the post if I'd seen it had been put up (whether it was locked or not), so sorry guys. I'll go ahead and lock this one now.

he said he had searched under tyra banks ... ? none the less... its new to me