Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Has it ever happened?

  1. #1

    Default Has it ever happened?

    I was wondering if anyone has ever introduced someone to diapers with any success? This can be different for every situation because everyone is different and with Infantilism being a comforting thing for the most part, there are those out there with all the struggles the world has that are looking for a "security blanket" of sorts. That's my take on it, because it comforts me.

  2. #2

    Default

    Two people I've told/been confronted by.

    One was a friend (sort of) and said never talk about it again. We were sort of friends at the time because he was angry at me, then he got over it. He said it was really obvious after watching an episode of Tyra or something where they featured an AB. Sort of awkward, but he basically just pretends he doesn't know.

    The other liked me and I didn't realise how creepy she was until after I told her about it. She really liked me and was up for treating me like a baby, but she was definitely not my type, and no matter how many times I told her that (including flat-out telling her she was too ugly), she kept trying. Eventually I pretended to change my number, and we're both out of school so I don't see her anymore, although she once pretended to be someone else and tried texting me again. That REALLY creeped me out.

    I've never tried to get someone else into it, though.

  3. #3

    Default

    I told one of my closest friends about it. She understands and she ocasionally mentions it, but she's not into diapers herself.

  4. #4

    Default

    I told an ex GF about it while we were dating, and she started participating, even going to wearing diapers. I didn't realize how obsessed I got over that at the time, but I realized not that it was the only thing we had in common. I broke up with her after she cheated on me (should've realized that it was gonna happen when she cheated on her last BF with me).

    I came out of FB, but I fould out that 99% of people on FB don't give a crap. The other 1% thought I was joking.

    I came out to my GF (about AB/DL and being TG) and she's accepting of both, though she doesn't want to participate in the ABDL side, which I understand. Honestly, I'll be worried if she DOES end up wanting to participate, because it means something is wrong, or I'll get REALLY obsessed again.

  5. #5

    Default

    I've told three people. The first two were accepting, even though having another person know was awkward for me, no matter how much they didn't care. Ironically I told another friend today about it who's pretty open-minded and accepting, and it went surprisingly better than all the other times. I think she thought it was even kinda neat.

  6. #6
    zombiebaby

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Raad View Post
    I've told three people. The first two were accepting, even though having another person know was awkward for me, no matter how much they didn't care. Ironically I told another friend today about it who's pretty open-minded and accepting, and it went surprisingly better than all the other times. I think she thought it was even kinda neat.
    neat how what did you tell them

  7. #7

    Default

    We had talked before about our different kinks and stuff, and after I had laid it all out to her except for this fetish, I said there was something else but I wasn't going to tell her about it until I was ready. Except today she kinda pushed me into it lol.

  8. #8

    Default

    I told my boyfriend about it and he was/is totally seduced by them :P

  9. #9

    Default

    My fiancee is a 100% created infantilist. I exposed her to everything and she loves it. Even diapers.

  10. #10

    Default

    I told my girlfriend about my DL side, it was easy actually as she admitted to me that she has a 'thing' for pads and that they comfort her so it was easy for me to bring up the diapers. Now we both sleep comfortable, her in a pad, me in a diaper often questioning me if I get into bed without one, also she sometimes will wear a diaper for me but not because she is a DL herself, just as a treat for me

Similar Threads

  1. It happened again.
    By bgi39jsjw0ggg in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 15-Mar-2010, 11:43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.