Thread: odering online

Default odering online

I mean ordering

Well I'm sure this question has been asked, but to those in the UK who ordered off amazon, when you order nappies/diapers do you get bombarded with follow up mail every so often, because as I live with my parents I do not wish them to find out
    Last edited by OmarLittle; 26-Jun-2011 at 22:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhailivannovich View Post
    I mean ordering

Well I'm sure this question has been asked, but to those in the UK who ordered off amazon, when you order nappies/diapers do you get bombarded with follow up mail every so often, because as I live with my parents I do not wish them to find out
    ok 1st off i live in the us
    2nd amazon no matter where you are amazon always sends "did you like your diapers?" emails... easy fix is to make an email of your own ... just a rondom one .
    3rd if you dont have it or havent goitten the trial , make an amazon account and search amazon prime trial and set that up then order... you get free 2 day shipping or 3.99 for 1 day

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy46 View Post
    ok 1st off i live in the us
    2nd amazon no matter where you are amazon always sends "did you like your diapers?" emails... easy fix is to make an email of your own ... just a rondom one .
    3rd if you dont have it or havent goitten the trial , make an amazon account and search amazon prime trial and set that up then order... you get free 2 day shipping or 3.99 for 1 day
    thanks man, I buy my own stuff off amazon anyway I just wasn't sure if i'd get posted follow ups or not, again I am very greatfull

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhailivannovich View Post
    thanks man, I buy my own stuff off amazon anyway I just wasn't sure if i'd get posted follow ups or not, again I am very greatfull
    yup np you get about 2 for you to rate them then a few more for recomensations... its a pain in the ass also if you are buying baby diapers liek pampers and such... sing up for amazon mom, its free and gives some discounts on diapers...