Thread: Hello! ^^

Default Hello! ^^

Uhm.. okay. My intro..
    -------
    Well.. I'm Malakai of course!
    I am a web designer. I know all sorts of stuff in that manner, HTML, CSS, XML, JavaScript, AJAX, some PHP. I like music, mostly rock, but some newer stuff like Lady GaGa and all.. no Country! D:
    I also compose music with Rythmm Core. I like to draw, although I'm not too good. I am a Furry too :]
    I am also really playfull
    Lets see... I dunno what else to put.. o-o
    Thats all for now. I'll answer questions and stuff!

Nice to meet you Malakai, what bands do you like, I myself like classic rock.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFurCat View Post
    Nice to meet you Malakai, what bands do you like, I myself like classic rock.
    I also like classic. Pink Flloyd, AC/DC, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, that area. I like 'new' rock, but definetly not the screamer (screamo as its called) bands. Five Finger Death Punch, Nirvanna, Disturbed, Shinedown ..um.. lets see.. Memory just blew a fuse xD

We run the same tastes...Pink Floyd, ACDC, Rush, ZZ Top, some Journey, The Who, Nirvanna, and I highly dislike screamo.

Cool!
    I don't like rap either..
    My father is to blame for my liking
    of older bands mostly, since thats what he had playing when I was young, but I got him to like some of the newer stuff as well, -win win scenario!

Hello and welcome to adisc. I also like some of the old classic rock. Especially Led Zeppelin and Kingdom Come, but of course I also like progressive metal and some other stuff from other genres.

May I ask what you draw? :P

Quote Originally Posted by amon View Post
    Hello and welcome to adisc. I also like some of the old classic rock. Especially Led Zeppelin and Kingdom Come, but of course I also like progressive metal and some other stuff from other genres.

May I ask what you draw? :P
    well, I've done many things. I make drawing s for Flipnote Hatena, I've drawn Chao and many cartoon characters (my favourite thus far being Cosmo from Fairy Odd Parents). I do alot of objects, mainly for shading effect. I can't draw Anthro too well though.. :/

Sounds cool. I draw comics myself. What type of drawing tools do yo use? (brush, bluepencil, that kind of stuff)

I currently have a 602-S and 601-M charcoal pencils, a shading stump, an Ebony, 2B, 2H, HB, and a (pink) school eraser and kneadable eraser. That alone was like forty dollars, so I had to get it at different times. I plan on getting a much larger selection of pencils next time I rack up some money.