Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Australia Diapers

  1. #1

    Default Australia Diapers

    Hi can anyone recomend diapers which are sold in Australia?
    and where do u get them from?
    Thanks
    tommy

  2. #2

    Default

    I always thought down under was the best place to find diapers?

  3. #3

    Default

    Where are you tommy19 I am in South Aus.

    ---------- Post added at 01:18 ---------- Previous post was at 00:56 ----------

    I found most pharmacies sell at least some brands.

    Coles sell some nappies
    National Pharmacies sell alot of different ones

    Try Online Retailers of Depend Products - Depend.com.au

    HARTMANN | Store Locator

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default

    My lovely, dependable (*sunglasses*) supplier is Independence Australia. Their actual webstore is here.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Kaliborio View Post
    My lovely, dependable (*sunglasses*) supplier is Independence Australia. Their actual webstore is here.
    They are pissing me off at the moment. My last 5 orders have been left on the front doorstep in their original cartons, despite specifically requesting discreet packaging. I don't need the whole neighbourhood knowing I wear diapers. Also you sometimes have to hassle them if you want them to honour their own promotions. Grrr!!! To the OP, I'd consider ordering from Intouch Direct. Never had a drama with them. They have free post Aust wide too

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTed View Post
    They are pissing me off at the moment. My last 5 orders have been left on the front doorstep in their original cartons, despite specifically requesting discreet packaging. I don't need the whole neighbourhood knowing I wear diapers. Also you sometimes have to hassle them if you want them to honour their own promotions. Grrr!!! To the OP, I'd consider ordering from Intouch Direct. Never had a drama with them. They have free post Aust wide too
    I'd actually never had a problem with them. o_o In light of that, OP might also want to try PhysioSupplies. Bonus: cloth diapers and plastic pants, for added babyishness.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Kaliborio View Post
    I'd actually never had a problem with them. o_o In light of that, OP might also want to try PhysioSupplies. Bonus: cloth diapers and plastic pants, for added babyishness.
    Good tip! Oh and the guy who runs Physiosupplies is ABDL aware too (big plus).

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTed View Post
    Good tip! Oh and the guy who runs Physiosupplies is ABDL aware too (big plus).
    And their cloth diapers come in pink, white and blue, which is great if there's some need for three or more people to be simultaneously diapered-- you know what? That's just rationalisation. Let's face it, technicolour diapers are awesome. :P

  10. #10

    Default

    Not a huge amount of help probably to someone in Canberra but:

    Shop Online For Your Convenience & Peace Of Mind - Australian Continence

    Part of Nappyland and they have these terrific cloth backed nappies called Active Slip in Medium and Large.

Similar Threads

  1. Greetings from Australia
    By lexa000 in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-Mar-2011, 21:58
  2. Baby nappies/diapers in Australia.
    By Tiger34 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-Feb-2011, 12:11
  3. Hi from Australia
    By nappy76 in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-Apr-2010, 14:41
  4. Hello From Australia
    By Timmyd in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-Nov-2009, 00:42
  5. australia
    By g6s in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 15-May-2008, 15:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.