Thread: How descrete?

Default How descrete?

Good news! The rents are gone for the week so i'm planing on ordering some nappies tommorrow, and after looking over the wiki i think i've settled on the Abena X-plus, only one issue, how descreete are they in the packaging? I read over the wiki and checked the website but both failed to adress this topic, so i was wondering if anyone knows from experience if there is anything profane on the packaging. Even though my parents are gone i don't want some neigbor seeing me walk outside to pick up a package that reads "DIAPER DAIAPER DAIPER" on the side. If this is the case then could anyone recomend a more descreete company? Thanks!

Darkfinn

It depends on where you order from.

XP Medical always ships in plain unmarked cases. Other places that just depends... from my experiences unless someone walks up and eyeballs the box closely it's going to look like any other ol' brown package that anything else would come in.

Just ask for discreet shipping they all will do it, but some places you have to ask.

The least discreet packaging I heard of was from Bambino's, which ships under the name Bottom Half Group.

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by Manveru View Post
    The least discreet packaging I heard of was from Bambino's, which ships under the name Bottom Half Group.
    Shouldn't that be most discreet?

Well, the BHG logo is on the box, all the other ones I've ordered are just blank.

I have ordered a lot of diapers from the Internet. Most of them came in plain unmarked boxes. But most of the boxes have handle holes in the boxes. With these holes open you can see the packages of diapers inside the box. Of course these are cases of diapers not a single package. I also happen to live in a apartment ,and I am not home when most of my diaper deliveries have been made. They are taken to the apartment office for me to pick up. This office is ran by almost all women and I have got a few looks and a giggle or two when picking up my diapers. Most of the time when this happened the boxes were not discreetly packaged and said Attends adult briefs. Well that's my experiences with my diapers and getting them. I hope every thing goes well when you get and wear yours and good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    It depends on where you order from.

XP Medical always ships in plain unmarked cases. Other places that just depends... from my experiences unless someone walks up and eyeballs the box closely it's going to look like any other ol' brown package that anything else would come in.
    Quick Question: Does XPMedical (or any other diaper website) take PrePaid Reload able Visa?
    i didn't want to make a new thread about this
    as soon as i save up the money i will buy one from the local walgreens
    ill make sure to put this in the wiki.

It's also important to keep in mind that unless your neighbors are very nosy, they probably will not be looking too hard at the packages. In my experience, it is much like the feeling people get while wearing in public, that is, convinced that everyone can see it, but no one really does.

I just got some abena's from XPmedical.
    Very discrete (huge box though)