Thread: Um... Hi

Default Um... Hi

I don't really know how to do this. If anyone wants to know anything about me just ask. I'm a little shy but I'll answer most questions.

Well, the 3 stickies on top on the main page of greetings forum tell you lots about what we "like to hear.'

My first question is just to ask what we can do for you; tell us and we'll keep doing it. Happily. If you like to lurk and read then tell us what you like, and especially say whose posts make you come here and keep coming back.

Tell them.

I think you like what goes on here, on Adisc; tell us so we can keep doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleHiei View Post
    I'm a little shy but I'll answer most questions.

Hmm, well OK you threw down the gauntlet so ...

What is your exact Longitude and Latitude?

How do you make chunky peanut butter out of a opossums tail and St. John's Wart?

Can you fly?

If you wear a diaper to the mall, do you buy crappy merchandise?

How'd you get to know this site?
    Personality?
    Interests (non *B/DL)?

Feel free not to answer if you don't want to.

QUOTE=Khaymen;673280]Hmm, well OK you threw down the gauntlet so ...

What is your exact Longitude and Latitude? OH NOES - That's the "L in ASL!!! don't answer! It's a trick question!

How do you make chunky peanut butter out of a opossums tail and St. John's Wart? "Wort, not "wart." Also a trick question.

Can you fly?

If you wear a diaper to the mall, do you buy crappy merchandise?

If you wear a diaper to the mall you are too worried about anyone spotting your bulge or guessing what it means to think about buying anything much at all.

[/QUOte]