Thread: Hi I guess.

Default Hi I guess.

Not to sure how to introduce myself but the name is mike.
    Kinda shy I guess and been into this sorta thing since I was 16.

Welcome to the site Mike. We are a diverse group and have a good time talking about all kinds of subjects. If you tell us a little more about yourself, such as hobbies, favorite activities, likes in music, we will get to know you a little better, and have things to talk about with you.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Welcome to the site Mike. We are a diverse group and have a good time talking about all kinds of subjects. If you tell us a little more about yourself, such as hobbies, favorite activities, likes in music, we will get to know you a little better, and have things to talk about with you.
    Well, for hobbies I guess shooting skeet at the range same for activities, music is more or less Dethklok for now but I do enjoy a wide range of music.
    Other than that playing my xbox is all I really do other than browse the web and watch adult swim.

I've target shot but nothing as difficult as skeet shooting. My wife comes from a family of hunters, and she was an NRA marksman when she was a high school student. I'm a professional musician, and until two years ago, played with a very good cover band. I played keyboards and was a back up singer. We played for over 20,000 people at a two day gig. We were the premiere rock band.

Quote Originally Posted by dprlvr1 View Post
    Well, for hobbies I guess shooting skeet at the range same for activities, music is more or less Dethklok for now but I do enjoy a wide range of music.
    Other than that playing my xbox is all I really do other than browse the web and watch adult swim.
    nice to meet you dprlvr1, I too share an interest in marksmanship, I could talk about guns for hours, and not just the ones on Black Ops :P.

Heh, same here I guess.Nice to be on a forum that is actually nice for once.