Thread: new here

queenbee

Default new here

Hello,
    I'm new and have been skimming around for a few months. I got identified as a lurker so I have to come forth and now introduce myself. I read somewhere that there are quite a few female AB/DL's who tend to read forums and articles, rather than engage in chat because of a barrage of men coming forward to make 'friends'. I guess this is true and would apply to me. But I have found this site to be engaging and worthwhile and have acquiesced into an introductory posting.

So anyway, hi. Nice to meet ya'all.

QB

Quote Originally Posted by queenbee View Post
    Hello,
    I'm new and have been skimming around for a few months. I got identified as a lurker so I have to come forth and now introduce myself. I read somewhere that there are quite a few female AB/DL's who tend to read forums and articles, rather than engage in chat because of a barrage of men coming forward to make 'friends'. I guess this is true and would apply to me. But I have found this site to be engaging and worthwhile and have acquiesced into an introductory posting.

QB
    Hello and welcome!

You've come to the right place, and I'm sure you'll find this a welcoming community. The staff here has no toleration for males who harass females. If you do ever find someone harassing you, please let us know via the requests forum (located on the main page, below Administrative Stuff).

Also, what if I might ask, are some of your non-*B/DL hobbies and interests? Where would you travel to if you could go anywhere? (Nothing major, just helps people to get to know new members better, and for you to connect to others with similar interests.)

literallegionaire

hi and welcome and im not sure is ur an AN or a TB but i think i can speak for most guys on the TB side that we care more about just getting to know one another and talking about our expiriences than flirting but belive me if someone does just one report should do it and they'll be banned in a blink of an eye
    but just forget that and have fun express yourself thats what this site is all about

Hello,

QB
    Yeah generally this site is good, and usually with out the barrage of friend requests, its other fetish related websites that you have to watch out for, with all the old guys and all that jazz... Im with HogansHeroes, on your none fetish related stuff... Me personally two important things with me is travelling and music, im good at one, but i suck hard at playing instruments!

Hope all is well

I have advised the odd girl here and there not to put up personal pix, that she can send them to individuals if she chooses... I have no issue with lusty guys (or girls - I am very very much in favor of lusty girls) but I rather wish they would respect what adisc is about, and troll for babes on the sites built for that.

It thrills me that we offer a place to come - a sanctuary - where one can be respected without regard to age, gender, gender preference, race, or species.

Now I will stop being dry and verbose. Forever.*

queenbee

Thanks for the welcome. I was pleasantly surprised to have some replies. BTW Raccoon, dry and verbose can be positive traits

Thanks for the welcome. I was pleasantly surprised to have some replies. BTW Raccoon, dry and verbose can be positive traits
    Hee hee I hope I have even more positive traits than those

We love new faces, and they get cuddled as much if not more than the old guard Honestly I am floored at the stupidity of people, especially guys, who hit on women as a matter of course without any real getting to know one another. Never mind that this unpleasant for the girl, and demeaning to the guy, showing his low self-esteem...it offends my aesthetic, as it is doomed to fail, and more fail we can do without.

I would not want a girl based on her seeing my crotch shot. Nor on my saying I am horny and open to all comers.

Besides in this community girls who want guys get to pick and choose... and hold the high cards. Half the abdl girls are gay, anyway... And there are places designed for mate-finding, so Adisc can remain above all that.

I refer people to them often and it's tiresome.

But then I have been known to frequent local lesbian bars just because there's no sexual politics involved by definition and I can get on with hearing live music and drinking their beer to keep them in business.

*Thus endeth the rant.* Let us pway.