Thread: Hiya =^.^=

Default Hiya =^.^=

Helloz I'm 21 male living in USA. Im around 6'3 ft, 150 lbs, green eyes, around the shoulder blade length of dirty blonde hair and, some what look like a girl >.> . I'd probably be concidered as a dl. I'll be going back to college in January but, I'll be changing my major to pedeatrition from computer programing. My hobbies consists of reading, video games, work, dnd, card games, and just hanging with friends. I'm some what socially aquard with new people. Most of the time I'm just confusing people by either random knowledge or, just the random outbursts I have sometimes. I know sign language as a somewhat 2nd language from living with deaf parents. I try to compose myself in a pylisophical or considerate manner to everyone. I'm easy to get along with and, I hope my comments will help people with their daily lives.

Make a fist exstend your thumb, index finger, and pinkie. That what I feel about people. =^.^=

Im around 6'3 ft, 150 lbs, green eyes, around the shoulder blade length of dirty blonde hair and, some what look like a girl
    really this isn't too relevant on Adisc, we aren't a dating site. The rest was really interesting though, and it would be great to hear why the change of major.

It is also cool to have speakers of non-English languages.

Being socially awkward is common round these parts, don't let that trouble you. Socializing online eliminates many of the difficulties irl

Many of us have a roleplaying background, including the fantasy rp kind, but obviously other kinds too.

I am sure your contributions will be useful, witty, informative, and comforting... all the qualities that get a person rep around here! Can't wait to see them!