Thread: gonna rock americas got talent 2 season(if I make it in)

Default gonna rock americas got talent 2 season(if I make it in)

While my family was away last night, I was sitting on my bed yesterday nearly half asleep with a binky in my mouth, footed pajamas, and stuffed animal in hand watching fox news. when all of a sudden they say there having auditions for the second season near where I live. at that moment I log on to the website and sign up to audition. now the reson im writing this post is, I need help.
    what I mean is that I need help with any advice that anyone can give me on how to keep my voice in tiptop shape.
    thank you in advance

Kk so I know what you can do (my mom is a vocalist and a choir teacher so...) anyways:
    obviously you need to drink lots of water
    Then (this is one of those weird things that for some reason works) cough drops the honey lemon halls work the best if you're warming up
    Rest; don't over work your vocal chords cuz you can really mess them up
    That's all I got for now, until my mom wakes up then I'll ask her and add to my list. Also when are auditions? Just curious.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Best of luck to you! ^_^
    Hm, im a vocalist as well...I just practice pitches for a few minutes and my range, im trying to work it a little bit every day but no luck there x)

So, I may not be of any help, but hey!

yea, Yea, Water, practice.

Also, you going to be okay singing infront of all of those people? make sure you dont choke up..... Would practicing public-speaking skills help you sing infront of people?

They wont show you on TV unless you make it, sing REALLY bad, or ALMOST make it. so dont worry, you should be fine

if you make it in then your prop be the first TB/DL on the show i hope you get in

Quote Originally Posted by golddog View Post
    if you make it in then your prop be the first TB/DL on the show i hope you get in
    Not that I want to burst your bubble or anything, but how could you possibly know that there have been no tbdl's in America's got talent, and thus that the OP would be the first ever?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Not that I want to burst your bubble or anything, but how could you possibly know that there have been no tbdl's in America's got talent, and thus that the OP would be the first ever?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    good point but it would be the fist TB/DL that we know of

Isnt this already the 5th season? And did anyone see the five old guys in diapers singing "Lollipop" on the first episode... its no wonder everyone thinks we're nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by ABalex View Post
    Isnt this already the 5th season? And did anyone see the five old guys in diapers singing "Lollipop" on the first episode... its no wonder everyone thinks we're nuts.
    Haha yeah that was funny tho (glad I was home alone when it was on) did anyone see those guys from Kenya, that was really cool.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk