Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever fake being incontinent to wear diapers around family?

Default Anyone ever fake being incontinent to wear diapers around family?

This can lead to awkward doctors visits. anyone else try it?

I have. About a year ago I wet the bed on purpose, and I didn't go to the doctor for this. Granted, my parents didn't have the money to take me in, so... Anyway, I got the diapers, and my parents were none the wiser

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine96 View Post
    I have. About a year ago I wet the bed on purpose, and I didn't go to the doctor for this. Granted, my parents didn't have the money to take me in, so... Anyway, I got the diapers, and my parents were none the wiser
    This may have worked out for you, but this is a very rare occurrence. A few tips.

1) Don't do it.
    2) Refrain from doing it.
    3) It's a horrible idea.
    4) It's not gonna work.

Look, there's no need to get your family involved in your fetish. They'll actually get worried if you start pulling a stunt like that. Think of how they'll feel! Plus, the chances of actually getting diapers because of this are very little to none. If you start wetting and messing yourself "accidentally", it's not like the doctor's going to say "Right, get this boy/girl some diapers, stat!" Life doesn't work that way. If you really want diapers, save the money, find a store that sells them, and buy them yourself.

EDIT: Just noticed that this was the AB forum -.-' N00bish mistake on my part. But still, don't do it. Your family's not gonna believed that you've miraculously become incontinent.

Yea Natsu is right, just think that you will be lying constantly to your family and friends and if u ever got found
    out then you would really destroy all of those relationships over what many people see as a weird lifestyle

I have never, and will never risk such an action in my life. There are way too many things that have a >80% chance of happening with that idea.

Wearing diapers is cool. Even if you use it, it's still alright.

Wearing diapers for all intents and purposes of showing off in public (in front of your family no less) is disastrously disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post

Wearing diapers for all intents and purposes of showing off in public (in front of your family no less) is disastrously disgusting.
    I very much agree with this, not that i wouldn't enjoy being able to do such, just because it is fun to walk around in a diaper, but around other people would certainly get the wrong vibe, I think the only people i would ever wear a diaper around are those who understand. Honestly though, some of those people who go out in public wearing diapers get to looking kind of creepy. I don't think diapers are supposed to be a means of getting attention, if someone wants to wear one in public, there shouldn't be much of a problem in wearing pants or shorts.

I actually spent countless hours of my life hiding my bed wetting to avoid the confrontation with my family. I'm not sure how it would have gone if they knew I wet the bed. I was always shy to begin with (still am), so I avoided situations where I didn't appear to be "normal" (still do).

I don't think I would have ever lied to my parents about something like this. Even though I had many problems at home; I never lied to my parents to get what I wanted. There were things I didn't tell them; kind of a "what they don't know won't hurt them" thing, but I never lied to them. I just had too much respect for them to do that I guess.

I'm sorry for being blunt on this issue, but you should have enough respect for your parents not to lie to them to get your way. It's not cool... I mean something like this could seriously cause unnecessary stress/worry on your parent, and expensive medical bills. Medical care is not cheap, and a trip to the doctor, tests, medications, and diapers add up.

one don't lie to your family the consequences are often disastrous.
    on wearing in public, I do it out of necessity for long classes and road trips as I must void every 45-60 minutes, and the last thing I want is people notice, and people don't want to notice either. so unless at a convention please don't try to attract attention it gives abs/dls/tbs/incontinent, a bad rap.

I didn't fake IC but I do fake bed wetting so my mom gets me diapers.

Definitely a bad idea. I found it much easier to explain the situation to my dad, I guess I'm lucky that he was rather sympathetic and helped me obtain the diapers. Using deception to gain diapers won't earn you any respect among your family, and it may lead to alienation.