Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Dunn ...damn :(

Default Ryan Dunn ...damn :(

Yes I've been busy considering I just moved last weekend and now the process of unpacking/sorting has begun. However I thought it was important to take the time to post about something that hit me pretty hard.

Ryan Dunn. It's just not right. The news of what happened hit me pretty hard when I was first told of the tragedy. After seeing the interview with his best friend Bam... *just shakes his head in his hands* It's not right.

I've never seen Bam in that kind of state before. It reminded me that no matter how much we try to put up a front that we're someone else, we're really not. I had respect for Bam in the early days of CKY but once it turned into Jackass it felt like he was getting full of himself. To see that same person act on human emotion just made me think that I really wasn't being fair to pass judgment on Bam. For that, I am sorry.

My deepest and sincerest condolences to everyone involved in Ryan's life in some form or another. A truly sad piece of news to hear, let alone accept.

Yeah man, it is pretty bad what happened. I guess Larry King said something on twitter that really pissed Bam off and he lashed out back at him via twitter. The press is good at passing negativity on, but when you see Bam distraught, at the same time footage like that reminds us that we are all human with our own weaknesses. If anything, it is important to learn from tragedies but at the same time being upset is unavoidable.

It is unfortuate because I heard Ryan Dunn was going 130 mph when he struck the side gaurd rail which caused the car to flip and explode. I am going to miss him, I loved his Jackass skits and I am looking forward to his new movie, which he is starring in, coming out later this year. Much Props and Love to Ryan, Peace bro, may the light bring happiness to your heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Y00kz View Post
    Gotta be Dungeon Keeper! It was the first game I remember being able to play as the bad guy. Making a huge sprawling dungeon and filling it with evil beasts ready to do my bidding never got old. I still play it with all the custom mods and maps every few months.
    ...Huh... I'm assuming you have the wrong thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Y00kz View Post
    My phone browser messed up and left that post here for some damn reason and won't let me edit it on the mobile version of the site.
    Lol. A mod'll clean it up most likely, nothing to worry about. :P

Well I'm gonna court controversy and point out the logical argument of "he got what he deserved".

Anybody drunk-driving - especially at 100mph+ - is a total moron and his irresponsibility got someone else killed, too.
    Also, please consider his actual, tangible contribution to this World... A pointless, brain-dead show that encouraged a generation of bored, brain-dead teenagers to put their testicles in a pool table pocket - Princess Diana he was not.

Forgive me if I dont mourn the passing of just one more idiot.

Ryan Dunn - Jackass. Says it all, I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    Well I'm gonna court controversy and point out the logical argument of "he got what he deserved".

Anybody drunk-driving - especially at 100mph+ - is a total moron and his irresponsibility got someone else killed, too.
    Also, please consider his actual, tangible contribution to this World... A pointless, brain-dead show that encouraged a generation of bored, brain-dead teenagers to put their testicles in a pool table pocket - Princess Diana he was not.

Forgive me if I dont mourn the passing of just one more idiot.

Ryan Dunn - Jackass. Says it all, I reckon.
    Except.. this man is dead.

He did screw up big time; him and another are dead because of his actions, but that gives you no right to act like a bewildering asshole.

I didn't even know the man; never recognized him, and I never really mourned his death, but shit, he's dead.
    Have some respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuya View Post
    Except.. this man is dead.

He did screw up big time; him and another are dead because of his actions, but that gives you no right to act like a bewildering asshole.

I didn't even know the man; never recognized him, and I never really mourned his death, but shit, he's dead.
    Have some respect.
    He died as a result of his own doing. Dangerous, thoughtless, selfish and irresponsible behaviour got him killed. How can I - and indeed, why should I - have any respect for a man like that?

And I'm terribly sorry, but, having never drunk-driven, I feel perfectly placed to judge the actions of a feckless, reckless tosspot.

He died as a result of his own doing. Dangerous, thoughtless, selfish and irresponsible behaviour got him killed. How can I - and indeed, why should I - have any respect for a man like that?

And I'm terribly sorry, but, having never drunk-driven, I feel perfectly placed to judge the actions of a feckless, reckless tosspot.
    That's like if your closest friend had died via drunk driving and I hopped on, as you made a thread informing us, and said:

"Kid fucking deserved it. He got behind the wheel - like a dumb-ass - and drove whilst drunk. He killed himself and a mother of three. He's an idiot. Because I've never, ever drunk driven I feel as though I can repeat: He's an idiot. I'm not sorry for your lose; he did it to himself. You have idiotic friends."

He's not my friend, nor do I recognize him, but it's just the same.

Like I said, he screwed up. It was his fault, but there is no need to hop on and antagonize him.
    Again, have some respect instead of acting like a child.

What if your dad died in the same way? How would feel?

You don't have to mourn his passing, the majority won't but you could at least be civil for those of us who are.