Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Old or Classic Games You Still Play

Default Old or Classic Games You Still Play

With all the new games that come out now, what are some old or classic games that you still play & enjoy? Even though the graphics & gameplay aren't up to par with what is out there today, the game still has you hooked to this day!!

SevenX

Mario ? HAHA.

Let's see, I can count several:

Super Mario Bros. 1 and 3
    Sonic
    Galaga
    Pac Man
    Pokemon (Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver/Crystal)
    Jersey Devil (my favorite game of ALL FREAKIN' TIME)

Anything Zelda, especially Link to the Past. Most of Lucasarts old RPGs, especially Monkey Island.

i think the only "old" ones i still play are the original Pokemon and a few PS1 games.

Has to be Dungeon Keeper for me. I love being able to play the bad guy. I always make these huge sprawling dungeons and fill them full of traps to slay my enemy. Great fun

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by Y00kz View Post
    Has to be Dungeon Keeper for me. I love being able to play the bad guy. I always make these huge sprawling dungeons and fill them full of traps to slay my enemy. Great fun
    Dungeon Keeper is my best old game as well, I loved it as a kid and just downloaded it from gog.com a few weeks ago, I have been playing it loads. Bullfrog made such great games, I also enjoy playing Theme Hospital from time to time as well

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    Dungeon Keeper is my best old game as well, I loved it as a kid and just downloaded it from gog.com a few weeks ago, I have been playing it loads. Bullfrog made such great games, I also enjoy playing Theme Hospital from time to time as well
    If you ever wanna play against someone at DK online i'd be more than happy to play with you! :3

I often play SimCity4, and ocasionally fire up my old Amiga to play Pinball Fantasies

FFVI & FFVII. I used to also have Chrono Trigger, but my cousin decided to steal that game from me (along with several other ones) and sell it to one of his friends.