Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bunnywearz?

Default Bunnywearz?

Anyone every order from them? Thoughts? Decent quality?

This pair, in particular, looks mighty adorable to me...

http://bunnywarez.com/catalog/produc...roducts_id/300

Zephycoon by Zephypup -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

SUPER comfy. ^^

Not mine, was just trying them on while visiting someone. He made me. >:

They are EXTREMELY warm, but I'm definitely planning on getting one. Just want a more canine style one. I don't like the face for the fox (too cartoony).

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post

SUPER comfy. ^^

They are EXTREMELY warm, but I'm definitely planning on getting one. Just want a more canine style one. I don't like the face for the fox (too cartoony).
    I knew I'd get to see that picture again one of these days.

...But I do want to order from them. Their stuff looks nice. ._.

Wow... I want this so badly... It looks...SO ADORABLE!!! *Explodes from adorableness!*

They are EXTREMELY warm...
    Annoying subjective question time:

Warm like fleece footie-pjs warm or beyond that? Basically, is it something one could be comfortable in on a chilly winters' day? I was hoping the lack of sewn-on feet would provide some cooling by comparison...

Love the pic, by the way.

EmLamby

*eyes sparkle* ;w;

SUPER comfy. ^^

Oh my God you're cute in that. I had to show my wife. She agreed. You do get around! I would have never had your courage when I was 18 or whatever age you were. Of course, when I went to college, that all changed....sigh. Anyway, ....quite awesome. Speaking of college, I so wish they had the internet and stuff like that when I was 18. I would have killed for a wolf one.

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Annoying subjective question time:

Warm like fleece footie-pjs warm or beyond that? Basically, is it something one could be comfortable in on a chilly winters' day? I was hoping the lack of sewn-on feet would provide some cooling by comparison...

Love the pic, by the way.
    Uh... it's really only good for winter. You WILL sweat if you wear it now. Like a lot. And I don't really sweat much, normally.

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuya View Post
    I knew I'd get to see that picture again one of these days.

...But I do want to order from them. Their stuff looks nice. ._.
    I'll order you one and make teasing comments out of nowhere. D:<

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Oh my God you're cute in that. I had to show my wife. She agreed. You do get around! I would have never had your courage when I was 18 or whatever age you were. Of course, when I went to college, that all changed....sigh. Anyway, ....quite awesome. Speaking of college, I so wish they had the internet and stuff like that when I was 18. I would have killed for a wolf one.
    Didn't really take much courage. Met him for the first time with someone else... who I was also meeting for the first time. (I should really be more careful >.> <.<)

And uh... thanks, and tell your wife thanks too. .///.

AWESOME! My wife doesn't mind! My lucky day!

I'm gonna try and get some mitts to go with them!

I'm so EXCITED! *runs around in circles* ^_^

SUPER comfy. ^^

Those are my bunnywarez in the picture. Zephy was at my place. There should be a review by me in the articles section. The quality is excellent, and you get what you pay for.

Just be warned, they are VERY warm. Not for summer weather, unless you have good air conditioning.

I should also mention that there are people who will do fully custom kigurumis (the name for that style of jammies, and yes it's Japanese). It's worth a google.