Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi I'm new to this forum allthough not entirely to the Nappy/diaper thing , I'm the only one who knows about this, except obviously for you guys , I have been interested in nappies since about 13, but probably longer, I kind of supressed it until I was 18/19, now I'm only just 20 I'm trying to come to terms with it, it is a struggle. (I often think I'm a sicko, or a freak, loser etc) I guess it's just the fear that if my family found out they'd disown me, which I doubt but hey. On another note My other interests, are Skiing, golf, tennis (watching) politics, current affairs, gaming, going out, meeting friends, travelling, cooking etc

PS mikhailivannovich isn't my real name, it's a character in a short story I wrote and writing is something I enjoy hugely, it is my goal to be a journalist one day, in september I'm off to uni so hopefully I'll be so busy, with drinking, studying and meeting friends etc and not thinking about the nappy thing

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhailivannovich View Post
    Hi I'm new to this forum allthough not entirely to the Nappy/diaper thing , I'm the only one who knows about this, except obviously for you guys , I have been interested in nappies since about 13, but probably longer, I kind of supressed it until I was 18/19, now I'm only just 20 I'm trying to come to terms with it, it is a struggle. (I often think I'm a sicko, or a freak, loser etc) I guess it's just the fear that if my family found out they'd disown me, which I doubt but hey. On another note My other interests, are Skiing, golf, tennis (watching) politics, current affairs, gaming, going out, meeting friends, travelling, cooking etc

PS mikhailivannovich isn't my real name, it's a character in a short story I wrote and writing is something I enjoy hugely, it is my goal to be a journalist one day, in september I'm off to uni so hopefully I'll be so busy, with drinking, studying and meeting friends etc and not thinking about the nappy thing
    Well hello there! I'm iplayWoW and I know what you are feeling firsthand. I think we all do. You are not a sicko, freak, or a loser. Perhaps that is something that you will learn from ADISC. What kind of games do you play? (Oh and don't worry, iplayWoW isn't my real name either.)

"What kind of games do you play?"
    Shooters, RPGs (KOTOR, Mass Effect and Fallout 3/NV mainly, allthough battlefield bad company 2 is a fav

"What kind of games do you play?"
    Shooters, RPGs (KOTOR, Mass Effect and Fallout 3/NV mainly, allthough battlefield bad company 2 is a fav
    Thats cool! I'm terrible at shoot-em-up games. It doesn't mean I don't like to play them though! (I'm just reeeeeally bad) I played Black Ops for about a month, and didn't really care for it, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by iplayWoW View Post
    Thats cool! I'm terrible at shoot-em-up games. It doesn't mean I don't like to play them though! (I'm just reeeeeally bad) I played Black Ops for about a month, and didn't really care for it, tbh.
    black ops is good for turning your brain off, but I prefer games with a good story line

black ops is good for turning your brain off, but I prefer games with a good story line
    No kidding, but multiplayer was pretty fun though, imo. It wasn't worth the $60 I shelled out for it though...

Quote Originally Posted by iplayWoW View Post
    No kidding, but multiplayer was pretty fun though, imo. It wasn't worth the $60 I shelled out for it though...
    cost me 45 accross the pond

cost me 45 accross the pond
    What is that about 90 USD?